Holidays

pmsl! we also have friends and family in romania, ireland, holland, australia and america!

Going to france in september, Scotland in october/Nov and maybe austria Dec/Jan :D

xxx

Ohh ur comin up our way Imi?:happydance:

Nice of Mr T's

dave said we could go to Florida next year for three weeks but TBH I wouldnt find it very much like a holiday unless we did a week or three (hate theme parks!) at the beach. Plus thought bit far on plane for Melie so we picked Ibiza which luckily is only 2 hours,even that may be a nightmare so I take my hat of to you for doing it i would be pulling my hair out lol

Think we are doing Beaches in Turks and Caicos in October 2010 so Melie will be just old enough for Climate and Travel. I love Beaches they have Sesame Street there.

Have a fab time
Bex

Would LOVE to do Turks and Caicos, when I was a TA I used to pore over the brochures and that was one of my dream destinations. We went to Orlando last October when I was pregnant with Alex and Ella was around 9 months old, she was a star on the flight. I think having her own seat was to thank, couldn't imagine having her on my lap for that long would have been a mare! I love theme parks and the Disney ones in particular, love all that tackiness :D

Kina, I think I have about £350 towards our next hols courtesey of Mr Tesco!

We had hoped for the maldives for January when Id be 30 weeks PG but everyone says ARE YOU MAD! And we would have about a grand to put to it by the time the last lot off vouchers had come out.

I think we may save for a big hol for us all maybe OZ or US in 2009 instead and let Mr Tpay for that one.

Not going anywhere any time soon. You'd have to be mad to stick baby twins on a plane! :wacko:

Hoping to have a family holiday in a cottage somewhere in March for my Mum's 60th. Will be fab as my brother, SIL and my nephew will be there too. :happydance:

Ive not anything booked but im getting withdrawl symptoms. I usually go at least once a year and i havent been for almost 2 years now.

Me & OH have deceided we are going to spain next year in early may when babys 6 months old, rather than going when its hot, As long as we keep in the shade etc should be fun. I just wnt to be away from here to relax :)

We went to portugal in june an was gonna go again now DH was all ready to book etc but i begged him not too cos i just couldnt cope with the flight again an the sickness, i want to slap myself silly now cos i could really do with another holiday lol!
Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"