holland & barrett hair dye

Rhiannon

SAHM to Rhys
Reaction score
hello ladies

does anyone know if holland & barrett hair dye is safe to use??

if not doesn anyone know of any dye that is safe to use?

im going crazy with dark roots and pale red ends!

xxxxx

any hair color today is safe to use - the only thing that you really shouldnt do, is bleach your whole head... or perm - color is fine though :D

my SIL is a hairstylist and colors my hair regularly, pink + black :lol: and OB said it was fine

oooohhh thats good to know. so a dark brown wouldnt harm?

Ooooh this is good to know, mine needs doing sooo bad!!! :yipee: xxx

Ooooh this is good to know, mine needs doing sooo bad!!! :yipee: xxx

i dyed mine a lovely red colour before we got pregnant!! now its all nasty and pinky orange.

its getting me down but i was willing to leave it till babs comes along, but saw holland and barrett hair dye and thought "oohh this must be natural!!"

xx

Lush do a good 1 hun, and its safe to use in pregnancy, completely natural ingrediants, i think they do only 3 colours tho xxx

oooohhh thats good to know. so a dark brown wouldnt harm?

not at all - just make sure that if there is a very strong odour / amonia (most don't really have much anymore), that you're in a well ventilated area :D

natural is a bonus always, but the stuff my SIL uses on her preggo clients (myself included) is just salon quality hair color... the only thing I've ever read, is that it's better to avoid doing it in your first tri, but it's not like this stuff is seeping in to your blood stream

Lush do a good 1 hun, and its safe to use in pregnancy, completely natural ingrediants, i think they do only 3 colours tho xxx

i completley forgot about lush!! i walked past there yesterday too!!

ill have to have a look, anything is better than my hair now!

the stuff at lush is henna if I remember correctly... messy stuff!! lol

If you are cautious, I recommend this one:

https://www.herbatint.co.uk/

I have been using it for a while, as I have severe allergies to traditional hair dye. Good color range and cover roots really well.

I have my hair bleached, my hairdresser asured me its fine, the only thing is my hair is starting to thin really badly so im thinking of going dark, hair colourant is fine anyway hun xxx

im sitting here with my hair developing and im so glad i did it!! holland and barrett i ended up going to, it doesnt smell at all!

looking forward to straightening my hair and wearing it down instead of hiding it away!!

thanks ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->