Holle formula from Germany

mbg81

Reaction score
Has anyone used this formula? What are your thoughts? Thanks 😙

Hello mbg81

We've been giving Holle's organic infant formula to our baby boy since his birth. He is now 15 months and he has an amazing growth pattern, he's healthy and seems to like the taste of the milk since he can guzzle a whole bottle within minutes :thumbup: Before Holle, we've tried Hipp but our boy was gassy so we decided to try out something else. I guess it also depends on the baby's digestive system whether the formula is good for him or her. However, all things considered, the formula is good and the ingredients are all organic. What is more, since it is an European product, it complies with very, very strict regulations there, which ensures that the product is good for babies. The only problem with Holle is that it is not easy to find if you are not in Europe. If you are in the U.S. I highly recommend this website which is one of the few to import the product: https://myorganicformula.com/collections/holle-organic-formula . We are still using Holle but we've transited to Stage 2 already. The transition was easy and there were no strange effects on our boy because of the change.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a message!

Love, Bianca :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->