holliday ideas please!!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
We wanna go in sept around the 14th! some ware nice and warm and a nice short flight no longer than 3 hours! some ware with nice beaches and thats good for charlie boy! ...ideas anyone??

We took Olivia to Majorca last year, flew from teesside and was only two and a half hours.

Suppose any of the balearic islands are short flights and alot of the resorts & hotel are child friendly. We went on one of the Thomson super families ones what ever its called. Obv Olivia was too young at 5 months to do things but if i was to take her now there would have been loads of entertainment for her in the hotel itself

Ibiza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And take me and andrew in your cases!

haha IBIZA! what take charlie clubbing? Ibizas too expensive anyway! and chris doesnt wanan go to majorca! more please! haha

Salou! Lots to do. Nice beaches. Hot. And... CHEAP! XX

haha IBIZA! what take charlie clubbing? Ibizas too expensive anyway! and chris doesnt wanan go to majorca! more please! haha

All the clubs will have closed silly, when we went to ibiza we never went to any clubs, we just stayed in bars and we were sat next to people with kids in pushchairs at 10 n the kids were fast asleep

Anyway charlie would love to go clubbing! All those prity lights and it wasent that expensive.

Gran Canaria was nice and pretty child friendly from what I can remember (went years and years ago!) and Cyprus is too but thats a 4 hour flight so not sure if just a bit too far for you hun x

The other side of Ibiza would be good for families, Rhodes is nice, Crete too.

We are going to Portugal in June, with a 5, almost 4 and 1 year old. Staying in the town this beach is https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/11/c0/71/praia-da-rocha.jpg

Meant to say, I can tell you what Crete is like in a few weeks but again, it is a 4 hour flight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->