Hollyoaks! FIRE! ....

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
don't know if its all ready been posted BUT .... https://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/blog/2010/09/fire_2010.html

i hate hollyoaks. its sooo unrealistic (yes, i know its a soap but even so!) How many fires have they had now :wacko:

Hollyoaks is shit now, they're just getting rid of all the people who have been in it for years and replacing them with even worse actors!

I'm using google chrome... lol! here i copied it :) We have a big newsflash for you! Sparks will literally fly in Hollyoaks Village this Bonfire Night when Il Gnosh goes up in flames!

A number of much-loved Hollyoaks residents are set to find themselves in terrible danger when an explosive fire that starts in Il Gnosh rages through the upstairs flat and into the neighbouring buildings...

The explosive scenes, which are currently being filmed here on set, will play out in the week commencing Monday 8 November and will see a number of much-loved characters depart the show. Sad times!

The first four episodes of the week will follow various characters as they find themselves in peril because of the fire, and in the Friday's episode the scenes cut from the fire to the surviving Hollyoaks inhabitants who are all wondering who will make it out alive...

As residents of the Village reel from the news of the dead, the police confirm that the cause of the fire was no accident and an arsonist is on the loose; launching a shocking whodunit investigation!

Producer Paul Marquess has said: "We're remaining very tight lipped on which characters will survive the fire but all I will say is that it will be shocking. The sets have been prepped to go up in flames and the cast and crew are excited to film these explosive scenes."

Hollyoaks is shit now, they're just getting rid of all the people who have been in it for years and replacing them with even worse actors!

Agreed.. they are changing faces too quickly i actually can't keep up and whats worse .. it appears non of them can act.. and the only story line set around old characters is almost too upsetting to watch :cry:
no idea what was going on last week at all i missed a few and the next thing i knew some random blonde woman was giving her self IFV injections in her kitchen :S WTH? also i went on holiday for two weeks cam home and .. malachay and some randoms are living in the valentines house ?! ahahha x

Yeah, this scouse family just turned up out of nowhere! That woman with the shaved head that's gegging in with Tony (don't remember her name) and her family do my head in. Cindy getting married to that old man who she knew for like, 3 days?! And that irritating Texas girl. The only new character I liked is the guy who Steph met in the hospital that did all the filming

its driving me looney too. I read that the fire may be an ideal way to burn some buildings down and new residents can have new sets and all.

I'm actually lost.com with new characters.

ugh there all poo... surely there should be some new characters ... as its "freshers" about now isn't it ?that confuses me, are they not a college :S ?! yet they do degrees and live in dorms and have freshers weeks :S and they have an SU bar... but its in a VILLAGE ? soooo confused by that x

I still cant believe they are killing steph off I means eriously how much more trauma can poor little Tom go through?????

Cant stand some of the new cast none of them can act

I dont think it will be a big shocker as to who set Il Gnosh on fire there seems to be quite a few people that would want to do it x

I still cant believe they are killing steph off I means eriously how much more trauma can poor little Tom go through?????

Cant stand some of the new cast none of them can act

I dont think it will be a big shocker as to who set Il Gnosh on fire there seems to be quite a few people that would want to do it x

totally agree, that poor boy has been through hell.. surely they could of found a different way to exit steph without everyone tom knos dying on him :shrug: xx

I agree and what the he'll is with the hollyoals music show!?? Just saw the kid who plays tom dressed as pixie lot complete with leotard make up and wig!! Little wrong like!! And it's no mystery who'll burn it down it'll be Brendan, the typical Irish villain what a load if crap he's a dreadful actor!

i think he looks like an evil version of malachy i cant take him seriously xx

no neither can i ... such a rubbish character

I nearly burst out laughing when he threatened Ste on E4 Hollyoaks last night :rofl: how can you take THAT seriously

Brendan annoys me when his head is down but he's looking up slightly chewing on that chewing gum - Idiot

Lol!

Btw, did you know the guy who plays Ste is gay? I know someone who's met him and he knows his boyfriend that works in a local hotel! Wouldn't have guessed.

And I think it will be either Creepy Brendan or Gabby's husband who sets fire to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->