*Hollyoaks spoiler*

I think there's a twist and none of them die and it's Niall who is the "McQueen" that dies. Probably wrong now and made a right idiot of myself! JP came back thinking he was invited to Jacqui's birthday party so he's in the church too x

I think there's a twist and none of them die and it's Niall who is the "McQueen" that dies. Probably wrong now and made a right idiot of myself! JP came back thinking he was invited to Jacqui's birthday party so he's in the church too x

nial leaves/dies nxt month... its one of the sisters for sure.. nobody nos who..

I'm 99% sure its Tina that dies as she is the only one of the McQueen Girls thats leaving the soap
You are led to believe that Nial dies but he comes back in the Late night Hollyoaks & tries to kill steph (joint suicide thing) but Craig saves her
If you go to the hollyoaks website (through Channel 4) there are a few video spoilers on there x

one of the sisters definately dies and im pretty sure its tina. Just read abotu it on digital spy and jacki is left looking after baby max!!!

I'm so excited i just want it to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for it all to happen! I am certain it's Tina. I wondered whether JP was going to get out of it as he was in Dublin. When's the late night Hollyoaks?

YES YES!! it's going to happen tonight...E4 wahayy can't wait :D xx

i dont think it is tina! its too predictable, and theres pics of her getting out on the website unless dom and tony somehow lose her.

and omg *cries* the adverts with Jack all beaten up make me cry, i love jack :( </3

Dont know how reliable this source is but .......

IT'S TINA!!

HOLLYOAKS sex kitten Leah Hackett has denied rumours she was sacked from the soap.

The actress, who plays Tina McQueen, bows out this week when her character is murdered by twisted Niall Rafferty.

i dnt give a crap who dies now just let carmel goooooo. i like her.

the spoiler videos show myra, michaela and carmel together, tina with jack an darren, andd mercedes jaqui and jp are missing then it shows nial holding jp by the mouth!

God it was awful....i'm not sure but when it blew up all we saw was michaela how distressing hey?

i watch e4 so im probs ahead of sum of u xx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_characters_from_Hollyoaks

Departing characters at the bottom. Yes I do have too much time on my hands

oh no poor baby max i couldnt believe hollyoaks last night i felt like crying it was awfull cant wait to see it tonight well tommorows episode i cant wait till the next day lol

I reckon its Tina bcoz she has been on the tele doing a lot of promotion recently. Plus Mercedes and Malacky get engaged so cant be her! Bye bye Vial Nial!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->