*Hollyoaks spoiler*

not sure watch it on the site where he has hold of john paul in the church and sure he says hes killed craig????

no its not kieron he died remember?? is it craig? oh i dont know now maybe ive got them the wrong way round hehe in the video its not the vicar nile tells him hes killed the one hes with now who he ran away with few weeks back?

No niall killed kireon..

5 MINUTES GIRLIES!!! i'm going to watch mine 5 minutes late cos its on sky+ so i can forward adverts then :D xxx

Im going to have to watch it on E4 plus one. Not allowed near the tv at the min.

AHHHH!!! ITS TIME!!! E4 NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

god i'm so excited...calm down maddie!!

omg i dont think ive cried so hard over a tv show since..the dog and the pond exploded! hollyoaks is the only one that gets me..
i can't believe tinas dead :(

please tell me i'm not the only one who started crying when she was in Doms arms and then when he brought her out of the church?!

tbh, i thought it was really good, but why change jaqui like that? i know shes crazy, but shes always loved her family no matter what. just annoyed me, i know its a soap! lol!

i'm also annoyed nail isnt dead, i've had enough of him!! lol!

OMG i havnt cried so hard in my life :'(

please tell me i'm not the only one who started crying when she was in Doms arms and then when he brought her out of the church?!

tbh, i thought it was really good, but why change jaqui like that? i know shes crazy, but shes always loved her family no matter what. just annoyed me, i know its a soap! lol!

Her mum picked her to die and she just found out her sister slept with her husband and even after hearing that and being annoyed mercy then said 'it just made me feel different' imagine finding out your husband slept with your sister and they both hid it from you and also that your husband made your sister feel 'different' ..wait til she finds out the baby she terminated that jaqui begged her for was actually tonys!

Because her mum said that tina was her baby something like that and mercy slept with her oH , mixed emoticions really but what a situation to act like that!

ah! sorry, i didnt mean it like that, i completely understand why she did it, i meant like she forgave Tina i just thought that in that situation, jaqui would have carried on and dealt with it later, just because there were bigger things and other people to think about, thats all!sorry i didnt really make it clear.

Awwwwww i cried so sad ...
It was sooo emotinal when dom was holding tina .. I thought Nial had died untill i come on here And i watched it lol. x .

okay, now i'm really annoyed! i heard that Claire's coming back in the beginning of 2009!! i hate her!! :hissy:

I HATE HATE HATE claire!!!!! So Niall isnt dead?? What happened to him?

omg it was really sad couldnt believe the story line :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->