Hollyoaks

glad he's back! but what was with the dead fox :wacko: is he just gonna try and push Cheryl out of the club so that he can take it back?

Would that be what all the posters with the fire is all about then... I have been wondering what is gonna happen. I dont watch it that often I just catch it when its on

Not watched hollyoaks in AGES...it went really bad at some point lol...but turned it on and saw warren is back...will definitely be watching now :winkwink:

So girls, who dya think will start the fire at gnosh?!

Anyone who hasn't seen e4

Warren and Mandy are together and they start the fire

I think it's too obvious that it's Warren & Mandy starting the fire, seeing as they were talking about getting revenge on Tony and then the next scene we saw was the black glove and someone setting alite to Gnosh.
I think it might be Brendan (Amy is babysitting in Tonys flat... trying to shh her maybe?) Or Dom (for insurance money as Tony told him hes broke).

Lol I was only half watching at the time so you could be right.

Wait.. wasn't Warren dead?

I've not watched it on so long, sorry but looks rubbish now lol.

I thought last nights episode was fantastic. Id say Hollyoaks is definatley back on form.

Who do you think is going to die? I think either amy or steph as they are both leaving.

OMG Hollyoaks is just utter craziness atm. Am lovin it. The Jasmine storyline is brill and the ste/brendan (my gosh how bizzare), but warren fox? Is he gonna get framed now for calvins murder so teresa gets away with it for ever... I dont think mandy should be back tho.. thats a bit crap. Why fleece tony!! whats he ever done to warren/mandy?? Maybe Im just forgetting something but think mandy being in on the whole warren faking his death thing is rubbish

Amy/Steph. I think it'd be a shame for Steph to die in the fire as I think if she died of the cancer she's got she'd be able to show her amazing acting skills and do such an emotional scene... but it looks like she might go to save Amy... does Amy survive and then leave with her kids to her Dads or does she perish? eeek.
I think Mal is meant to die isn't he? & maybe Gabby? (Tony's new woman).

I honestly don't like the Ste/Brandon storyline... it doesn't really make that much sense to me, domestic abuse and what's happening there IMO are two different things. Brandon's character is just bizarre. As for Jasmine.. I really think they could be showing that story line a LOT better than the way it has been so far.
Hollyoaks has took a huge turn for the worse the past few months, all my old faves are not in it anymore :(

Steph is leaving at Christmas I think? I thought Id read her death was the main storyline at Christmas

I agree the Brendan thing is rubbish, I dont like him & Ste's character has changed too much

Tbh gone totally off Hollyoaks recently.

What happened in the live eps?

x

I didn't see the live eps I don't think, or if I did I didn't realise I'd seen them :blush: :lol:

Not alot happened in the lives.
It was based around the Costellos and Gems ex. It was a party, Nancy nearly got gang raped.. Mitzeee saved her. Teresa went into labour. Nathan (Gems exs brother) died when fighting with the Costellos sons - fell off a roof and got stuck on some spikes.. not pretty. Ummm, Teresa met a cop who shes fallen for.. thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->