Hollyoaks

Omg I just googled and seen him without the Tash....

I WANT HIS BABIES :brat:

OMG Im gob smacked. I sooooo would too. He was a def 100% no for me until I saw him on this and now Im drooling ;)

Attachments

• scanjpg.jpg
    scanjpg.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
omg he is far better like that, cannot stand him in oaks

hes so yummy! but i couldnt go there with him, as he has been such a bad boy ;-)

Warren is leaving again soon, and this time its for good, with no chance of a comeback

Rae catches brendan and ste too....

Aw i wish warren would pee offffffff!

I hate Warrens bomberjacket more than I hate him. I dont really think his come back has worked. Mandy is VERY irritating.
Still loving Brendan <3 <3 I want more scenes with him and Mitzeee, the campness is just too brilliant.

I hate Warrens bomberjacket more than I hate him. I dont really think his come back has worked. Mandy is VERY irritating.
Still loving Brendan <3 <3 I want more scenes with him and Mitzeee, the campness is just too brilliant.

:happydance: Brilliant

Calvin comes back as a ghost next week, see even being dead doesn't stop you from coming back into hollyoaks

There is a big 'rape' storyline coming up with jacqui and gilly

Anyone know what happened to theresa after the ad break(e4)? I went off to do my hair :rofl:

i cant remember what happened before/ after the ads as mil was going on in my ear about rubbish, but they got angel out of the lift shaft and warren told them to go, but thresea said no, they had to help ethan, warren walked off. so thresea went back to the lift shaft, tried to reach down to ethan but couldnt, however when she was reaching down warren came back to help and shouted thresea, and thresea then fell into the lift shaft.
warren tried to help thresea, and she said no help ethan first so he pulled him out and as he went to pull thresea out the cable snapped and she went down...............
anyways someone must ahve called the police etc, as the next bit was them at the hospital, ethan telling the police he couldnt remember anything, and thresea was in a and e flatlining.........

but what i dont get is why warren is soooooo attached to thresea i know about how she knows about the night he was meant to have died, but he is always saying i would do anything for you............

and he is leaving again soon, and this time he is really going to be dead :(

hope that helps and its not too confusing. x

I think Warren has fallen for Theresa and one of the reasons he wanted to leave Ethan in the lift shaft. I don't think Jorgie Porter is due to leave so I'm hoping she pulls through :)

Thats what I was thinking, but then I thought what about mandy? I wonder if Ethan will tell on them all?
She is to bigger character with so many storyline, just to kill off. x

He's not with Mandy anymore, he found out she was the one texting the threats to him. He's meant to be with Cheryl but I think that was only to get in on the club and wind Brendan up. I hope she doesn't die, she's one of the very few good characters left!

ohhh todays first look hollyoaks has made my day. Full of sexy Mr Valentine ;)

oh i missed it, I will have to have a lookie tomorow at 6:30, did he by any chance have no clothes on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->