HollyQ??? In here please :-)

Burpy

Reaction score
Hi there babe, just saw your signature... are we baby birthday twins? :baby:

I'm due on the 18 November, my 20 week scan is also the 1st July... :)

xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are! Wow!

There is another lady too who has her scan the same date, and due date the same as ours, Argh, I can't remember her name right now!

Our babies rock! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

We are! Wow!

There is another lady too who has her scan the same date, and due date the same as ours, Argh, I can't remember her name right now!

Our babies rock! :happydance:

:friends: BRILLIANT!!!! :)

I'm from Ireland originally but live in Scotland - just outside Edinburgh, this is our first baby... are you fining out the flavour on the 1st or saving it for the Big Day? :)

Everything been good for you so far? :) Have to confess, apart from missing the wine, I've found it a breeze, never been happier! :)

Bring on the rest of the journey to the 18th November! :) XXXXXX

Ooo you lucky thing, we love Scotland, we take the dogs up for short breaks all the time, we got married up there a month ago, on the West Coast, argyll. We hope to move up your way once dh can get a transfer with work :happydance:. We're down in Cheshire.

Yeah, everything's going welll, I had a first few scary weeks with bleeding etc, so had lots of reassurance scans at 5,7,9 weeks! But feeling loads more happier now, getting down to some serious baby shopping!

It's our first and we're not finding out the flavour, are you? What time's your scan, mine's 9am! xxxx

Meeee!!!!

Yes, due 18th November too!

And 20wk scan on 1st July at 3pm!!

So exciting.

I am in Scotland too! Glasgow!

I am having a fab pregnancy, had a heavy gush bleed at 5wks but all is ok and that seems like such a long time ago!

This is our 2nd baby, Anna is 16 months.
:flower:

Meeee!!!!

Yes, due 18th November too!

And 20wk scan on 1st July at 3pm!!

So exciting.

I am in Scotland too! Glasgow!

I am having a fab pregnancy, had a heavy gush bleed at 5wks but all is ok and that seems like such a long time ago!

This is our 2nd baby, Anna is 16 months.
:flower:

Happy days ladies!!! The Three Mumsneteers! Hollie, Ellie and Burpy!!!
Went to see my midwife today at 16+5 and all seems well with my bloods and weights and BP and whatnot...so am relieved for all that!

Any scan pics from 12 weeks we can share? Here's mine... th midwife today said she had a "feeling" it was a boy!!!!!! :) x

Attachments

• First Glimpse.jpg
    First Glimpse.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Im due Nov 18th aswell but my scan is the 28th July, the lady which did our first scan said we could do a little early as I was nice and slim (she made my day lol) Now I have a bump thats making my back bad and im almost 17weeks lol

Glad all went well today!

Lovely pic too!

I had my 16wk appt last friday.

Scan pics from 11+4......

I have a feeling its another girl, but thats just a guess really. Will be happy either way!

So, what reason did your midwife give for her feeling it was a boy???:flower:

Attachments

• scan 11+4.jpg
    scan 11+4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 0
  • scan at 11+4.jpg
    scan at 11+4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Im due Nov 18th aswell but my scan is the 28th July, the lady which did our first scan said we could do a little early as I was nice and slim (she made my day lol) Now I have a bump thats making my back bad and im almost 17weeks lol

Same here, my back has just started to twinge... I work on my feet most of the day and it gets progessively worse as the day goes on...

I didn't get the "slim" chat sadly as I've been retaining water / wind since I fell preggo... just starting to show now, FINALLY! Can stop trying to suck my belly in and just tell people I'm expcting!!! :) xx

Glad all went well today!

Lovely pic too!

I had my 16wk appt last friday.

Scan pics from 11+4......

I have a feeling its another girl, but thats just a guess really. Will be happy either way!

So, what reason did your midwife give for her feeling it was a boy???:flower:

OOOOOO!!! That DOES look like a girl to me too!!!
Midwife didn't give a reason (but she looks like a crazy white witch, so I have no reason to doubt her!) and I've been having "boy vibes" since I found out I was expecting AND my friend came over and doused me with my wedding ring and predicted a boy .... AND the Chinese gender predictor says "boy" AND the midwife said that that method of prediction was SCARILY accurate in her experience!!! :)
x

Helloo ellie! and Katrina! :flower:

Aw burpy your scan piccie is gorgeous, mine is in my avatar/profile piccie :thumbup:. I think yours looks like a girl and I also think mine looks like a girl too! What do you think?

Helloo ellie! and Katrina! :flower:

Aw burpy your scan piccie is gorgeous, mine is in my avatar/profile piccie :thumbup:. I think yours looks like a girl and I also think mine looks like a girl too! What do you think?

WELL!!! I had a midwife appointment today and when I asked her what she thought she said (without hesitation) "I think boy!" :)

She puts a lot of Faith in the Chinese gender predictor... see my post.... I keep getting different results... I've been thinking "boy" since the get go... 9but something deep down in me woule LOVE a wee girl) either way - we're keeping it a surprise and will be delighted as long as it has 10 fingers and 10 toes :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->