Hollywood here i come...

N

NicolaWynne

Okay so i cant see "down there" and i give up trying to shave so i have booked myself in for a wax on saturday... i want everything off. This is okay at 29 weeks isnt it?? :haha:

Also, i've noticed my baby blues have gone :happydance: a few weeks ago i felt really down in the dumps all of a sudden, but now i feel happy and content again. Did anyone else go through a period of feeling down in the dumps, around 24-27 weeks??

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I had a Hollywood at 28 weeks. GOOD GOD. I've never had one before, only a Brazilian.

My OH hated the everything off thing, made him feel a bit odd...

Will have a Brazilian again before LO arrives, I think. Half of me doesn't care anymore!

And yes, I was down in the dumps from about 20 - 27 weeks. I just feel so bloody miserable and HATED being pregnant. Feeling a lot more cheerful now although just achy now. Glad you're feeling better! x

i found waxing much sorer when pregnant last time! I just shave now.

Yeahh i think im gonna keep having it waxed now until shes born, should only need it done a few times because it lasts a few weeks doesnt it... I know its gonna hurt but tough because childbirth is going to be alot worse! lol.

Weird you felt the same, perhaps its common to feel that way around that time... glad were both feeling better now though!! x

I've only gotten Brazilians...what is a Hollywood? I'm from California so you'd think I'd know but I have no clue. Fail lol

I cant handle ANY type of waxing, threading, etc pregnant! I just shave and tweeze!

get them to use comfort wax hun, even pregnant i find they barely hurt. compared to strip wax they r fantastic! i get hollywoods too n seriously almost pain free! xx

I am licensed and when my patients were preggers, they felt it more BUT they usually like the results so much that it overrides any feelings of pain. It is only temporary anyway. Soak in a epsom salt bath after any bikini wax to remove the pink irritation or bumps. (don't know if you can while pregnant though-so ask your MW or doc.)

I usually shave everything off but had a hollywood a couple of weeks ago,it hurts but is well worth it to not have to worry about whats going on down there! I find it so uncomfortable to even shave my legs in the bath now let alone anything else.

:dust:

My hair grows back way too quickly, a day after shaving and 3-4 after waxing, completely given up, will try and shave whilst in labour or get waxed the day before induction!

I want a Hollywood but can't be bothered to go get one done!! When I'm not preg I'm always completely bald down there!!!

Theres not much i can be bothered to do at the moment but that is so worth it,makes you feel so good afterwards.I got mine done for £15 as the beautician is just starting out,she was great
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->