Holy Cow! I cried watching the Dog Whisperer today lol

Lesli45

Reaction score
Ok, I've known that I've been hormonal and quick to tear up at sad shows or songs but man, today was a first. I was watching Dog Whisperer and I started to cry when I saw the dog owner well up lol :cry: My bf asked what was wrong and I couldn't admit it so I just said i was hormonal lol...he thought he had done something wrong :shrug: Man, this is a first for me. I've read another thread on this before but any more funny stories on crying for stupid reasons?

They do crazy things these pregnancy hormones! I was getting teary at Dancing on Ice last night :rofl: Its not even a film or anything that could relate to being sad!

They do crazy things these pregnancy hormones! I was getting teary at Dancing on Ice last night :rofl: Its not even a film or anything that could relate to being sad!

Hahaha, I Sky+ Dancing On Ice n just teared up too!! Glad im not the only crazy hormonal lady!! X

Yup, totally! I actually wailed at the Dog whisperer episode where they showed the dogs they rescued from hurricane Katrina, they were left behind as their owners couldnt take them when the flood water hit and then they were rescued and reunited... oh gawd... you will set me off again just thinking about it!! :cry: :roll:

Sham you weren't crying because of Cesar Milan :lol:

Yup, totally! I actually wailed at the Dog whisperer episode where they showed the dogs they rescued from hurricane Katrina, they were left behind as their owners couldnt take them when the flood water hit and then they were rescued and reunited... oh gawd... you will set me off again just thinking about it!! :cry: :roll:

If I would have saw that episode I'm most certain I would have been inconsolable lol. But the one I cried over the owner just got a little teary eyed since she was so happy her dog finally was social with people and dogs.

I also cried the other day telling my future sister in law that I was pregnant since she had her suspicions and guessed. It was not the best timing as it was her bachelorette party at a chalet (the other girls didn't know lol). They must have thought I was certifiable as I've never met them before. Talk about awkward lol...

hahaha! I havent told any of my family yet or DH's as we are waiting til after my scan on weds but i know I am just going to burst out crying so may have to leave the words to hubby!! :roll: I am an emotional wreck at the best of times!! :haha:

I was making a cuppa the other morning and celine dion 'my heart will go on' came on the radio and i started welling up!! LOL!:blush::haha: luckily nobody saw haha! oh deary hormones! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->