holy COW!!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I was awoken in the middle of the middle of the night by LO... I swear she was trying to stretch her legs out as far as she could! lol... On one side you could see a little foot pressing out, and the other side you could see her little bum...

And lemme me tell ya, it hurt like freakin hell! I thought she was going to burst a hole through my side lol... She has got some strong legs on her for a little baby lmao!

Must have been trying to get some excersize as she kept it up for quite a long time.

I get this sometimes, ouuuch!! Nice to see their little feet poking out though :) xxx

Awwww! that must have been amazing..even if painful..jealous!

Argh i've been getting that too for the past little while, it makes my skin burn though!! But makes you smile huh!! So weird that these things make us all go awwwww :cloud9: tee hee!!

awww a foot?? I can't wait to see a foot poking me! lol sounds painful tho!!!!! x x

lol ya it was a foot, which was pretty cool... She never has kept still long enough to poke around and see what it is, but I was able to get a good feel of it.

Ouchee and awww cute, at the same time!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back