holy (insert foul word here) I am gonna be a mom!!!!

K

kellysays2u

lol... I dont know what I thought I was going to be for the last nine months. But for the past week or so I get these waves of intense fear like oh crap why did I want this now? Does that make me horrible? I mean I love her its just all of a sudden now I am scared crapless... I know at the most in 11 days I am going to be in labor and having her. I love her and all I am just scared someone tell me I am not alone... Might also be cause she wasnt a planned baby I am feeling this way i dont know. I am just like oh crap...

Sorry mate didnt wasnt to read and run..

I have sort of been feeling the same for the past few days... I mean little miss was not planned either.... but we do have 2 other kiddies and I am now worried if I will be a good enough mummy to them when little miss is here and demanding alot of the attention the boys get...

Also worried now about labour.. yes ive been there and done it before and I know it hurts... but i also know the end benifets are very rewarding...

You are not a bad person for feeling the way you do.. we all feel like that at some stage...

Good Luck!!

S & C
34+4

Aww thanks hun. I am just like oh crap. I mean I am pretty sure I will be a good mom its just I worry cause I look at some of the stuff I do now like go to sleep early and I know that that is all gonna end and I will be on her schedule and I am crap without sleep so thats going to make it even worse. I just dont want to be a bad mom to my princess.

My LO was planned and this is not my first (1st was almost 11 years ago though) and I am all of a sudden feeling like OMG what did I do, what's going to happen to my life etc I love my baby more then anything but reality is things change and change is scary. I am right there with you and no it does not make you a horrible person or mean you love your LO any less.

:hugs:

This is my first baby...and it was very planned and I'm still sh*tting myself! lol. At times I get pretty scared...thinking how am I going to do this? Scared that life as I know it is over. Still excited and loving this baby...but scared as well. Think it's normal...hope so anyway!

:hug: my LO isn't planned either & i do have moments similar to yours. a bit of a panic attack at what i have gotten myself into. doesn't mean LO is less loved... i think it just means that we're more human. relax, kellysays2u. you know it will be ok. :)

This is our first and she was planned, but man oh man I am freaked right out. Freaked out!

For the wife and I, it's still a bit surreal. In that 12 weeks, there is going to be another person that we have to take care of..Still doesn't feel real...Hopefully if we shut our eyes, it's not happening. That's the way it works right :)

oh thank god im not the only one! dont worry about feeling scared crapless... my mum has told me that it is perfectly natural... i most definately get huge waves of anxieties and fear about having this little boy... it doesnt make you a bad person. not at all. cause if it does, then i am right there with you hunny. i love my little boy... he wasnt totally planned and he is my first... i am only 19 and my hubby and i have been together for four years... married for one, but yea... i get these waves of emotions like, what the hell am i doing!?!?! did i make a mistake!?!?! should we have waited a little bit longer!?!?! why was i in such a hurry!?!?! but in the end, when my little man wiggles around in my womb, i am reminded again of the tiny miracle that God has given me... the precious little creation that my body was specially designed to make and care for...
yea, i am scared out of my wits at the prospect of having another life relying on me completely, 24/7, for the rest of my life. its an absolutely terrifying prospect, but in my opinion, God wont give you more then he knows that you can handle...
so yea, i am right there with you hun on the fear... but dont worry, it will all be wonderful when you have that little precious child looking up at you...

As you can see, you're definitely not alone! This will be my first baby, she was planned and I am cuurently second guessing everything. I'm nervous, scared... ask myself "why did I do this now? How will my life change? ...and etc. But I love my little girl and know all will be well when she arrives.

awww kel:hugs: Im exactly the same! Me and oh went through hell and back to get this little boy in my tummy and now his birth is very iminent I am crapping myself too!
Its my 4th too, so you would think I would be a pro by now but its no different to having your first imho, just we sorta know what lies in store for us...which is worse I think!

Honestly when its all over, you wont give it a 2nd thought and you will be sooooo proud:hugs:
Not long hun!

aww thanks guys. I figured that I probably wasnt the only one. Still doesnt make it any less scary though... I know that in ten days or less I will have her so I think it makes it even more real having a date now, yet thats what I said I wanted all along lol.

Girl, I am right there with you. Mine was planned and I feel the same way. Than I have other moments when I can't stand being pregnant any more and just wish he was here already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->