Holy o pain!

Lauren1406

Reaction score
So each month I can tell when I ovulate I'll get a mild cramp and a little pinching feeling.
Well this month I had the typical o pain late sat evening on my right side. Then had it AGAIN but on my left side Sunday mid day.
And last night (Monday) I had intense cramping and pain on both sides and all over!

and today (tues) i have had mild cramping ..

Any one has anything similar?

me and hubby DTD Thursday and sunday, hopefully that was enough! i would have last night but the cramping was too intense:wacko:

I tend to get period like cramps when I O. Sometimes it’s eben worse than with AF.

Holy O pain indeed! I totally get what you're talking about. I'm going through that today and it is SO uncomfortable. I feel like mother nature had a sick giggle with the O pain trick. Right when it's most important to BD is right when it's most uncomfortable. I almost gave up mid-BD last round because I was at the edge of my tolerance. For me, it's usually just a mild pain in one side or the other, but this cycle was particularly vicious for some reason. Maybe because last month was an anovulatory cycle my body is trying to make up for lost time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->