Holy sex dreams!

LesleyL

new mommy of twin girls!
Reaction score
I kept having sex dreams last night! TMI- but I think I even orgasmed in my sleep. I'm guessing due to hormones???????

Omg I do this all the time. Then I cramp right after and I get worried.

glad i am not the only one! i did have a dull cramping when i woke up. i mean, i knew i did it. here i am trying not to strain to move to turn in the bed, and i do this! then i feel back asleep for another hour this am and had another one!

Ha ha, I'm with ya. Stupid body, don't you know we are trying to be extra safe!!!!!

Omg this has happened to me 4 times now and I've never had it before!! I thought I was the only one! X

I actually had my first sex dream last night! Didn't worry me at all and I'd have been happy to stay asleep longer.....haha!

I had one last night myself and woke up with cramps I dare to tell the hubby LOL

I've been getting them too! I've had quite a few and find if I've been watching tv before I go to bed it's about people I've seen! I was watching celeb juice and had one about Keith Lemon! UK ladies will know just how ridiculous that is! :haha:

Ive had this twice now. I cant wait until George Clooney features in one of them!! lol

lol you ladies are funny. i thought i was being weird. haha

OMG I had one a few nights ago... I did'nt want to stop... :lol: Talk about Intense... :haha: I hope to have more of them... blame it on the raging hormones... just wait till your sex drives picks up, as your pregnancy progresses you get the pleasure of mutliples... WOOHOOOO... Its Awesome... Super sensitive... I love this part of pregnancy...

:) i know i have had sex dreams in the past, but i must say, i do agree. these pregnancy sex dreams are way more intense :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->