• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Holy shit, I'm scared now..*update pg 3*

Boomerslady

Reaction score
Oh my god ladies.

A lady came into the induction suite this morning at 41 weeks to have her 4th baby. She had 1 lot of gel and contractions started straight away.

She was on G&A and I woke from a nap 5 minutes ago to hear the most ungodly noises. The MW asked those who could to go for a walk, 2 minutes later and 3 pushes the baby was born in the maternity ward.

It was sooo dramatic as the alarm was pushed and ppl came running, omg I'm scared now ladies!

For those wondering what's happening with me.....I haven't been examined since midnight but was still only 1cm.....and due another exam soon and if it's possible for my waters to be broken they will try and get me a bed on the labour suite. If by 6pm they can't get me a bed they will hold off until morning and then try. It's looking more and more likely he'll be here tomorrow evening/Thursday morning.

OMG, bet that had the midwifes on their toes.
hope they can break your waters

Omg... how exciting..!!! sounds sooo busy there

best of luck ..look forward to seen your update
how it speeds up for you xx

Hope you get some good news when you next get examined! :)

oooh gosh - bet that was just what you needed! i was in the other day to be checked and could here someone literally screaming her lungs out just down the corridor - have to say it has made me **** myself at the prospect!!!

i really hope things start moving for you hun xxx

It was really strange when I was in having Mirren I didn't hear a thing from anyone else, i was wondering if I was the only one there that day, lol. It does send a shiver down your back to hear though doesn't it.

Hopefully it will be good news when you get examed and they can get you a bed today! good luck with that lil man of yours, he'll be in your arms before you know it.

How's OH fairing now hun? If things will be happening tomorrow then he'll be able to be with you wont he??

wow i would have freaked my beans!!!!

lucky lady though...3 pushes and out?! I want one of those pleeeease! x

I know!! I chatted to her last night and she told me as soon as contractions start they are out within a few hours, she'd had all 4 purely on G&A!!

I just had the exam and I'm now 1-2cms, and my waters can be broken, there's 1 more lady whose going before me, but she's been promised a bed in the hour. It's looking hopeful but I'm not gonna get too excited just yet!

The MW told me the reason I find internals so painful us because babies head is sooo low they have to go round it to reach the cervix! Once they reach it I'm fine, but it hurts so bad while they try to find it!

Oh and great news, my OH is 100% better and is heading in for 5 o'clock :) I can't wait to see him and am so glad he won't miss anything (except a boring 2 days of me contracting!!!)

Thanks so much for your support ladies it means so much :)

Yay! Apart from the internals it all sounds great and progressing at last! :D x

brilliant news!
so pleased he can make it!
x

sounds promising hun hopefully all the work your body has been doing will mean it will all speed up a bit and you wont be waiting forever to get to fully dilated

Oh hun :hugs: I was induced with Lily and that happened to me- a lady had a very hard time of her contractions, it petrified me! All in all my induction was a lovely experience in the end tho. xxx

Good Luck Hunni :flower:
try not to be scared, u get ur gorgeous baby soon!

Some women just like to scream - at least that's what I tell myself, would she really be having her 4th if it was that bad?

Hope your lo comes soon xx

Yey for OH feeling better and not missing the main event. Just hang in there another hour or 2 little man, then come out and meet your mummy and daddy, they've been waiting long enough now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"