Holy shit, I'm scared now..*update pg 3*

All this sounds like you'll have your little one in your arms soon! Wish you the best. :flower:

Sounds like you will be meeting your LO sooner rather than later!!! :happydance:

When I was in labour I was the only one on the floor who had no pain relief so I was the one screaming LOL - I remember thinking that everyone to come onto the labour floor would hear me and get an epidural immediately LOL.
Don't worry though - you will do a great job! :hugs:
xx

Eeek! I am going in for my induction tomorrow am, hoping for a quick one but am aware it could take longer. Good luck for the last bit of your labour xx

Waters been broken yet luv...?!

Hope things are moving for you! xx

Evening ladies :)

Still no waters as of yet!! The docs have now changed thier minds about the 6pm deadline, so as and when a bed comes free I can move....however 1 lady who got here after me, waters just went naturally, so she's now first!! Plus my OH saw 3 women go into the labour suite when he went to the shops!!

It's not looking hopeful but I'm so high on gas and air I don't care!!!!!!

I hope you're all well.

arw sweety, my fingers are crossed for u, come on little man!!! xxx

Good luck, bet you can't wait to meet your little man, all the best!!!

lol! Keep that g&a comin'!!

u never know, your waters might do the same as the other lady's and just go naturally!! Il keep my fingers x'd 4u hun!!

you're doing so well...:hugs:

oh hun, i hope it moves along for you soon, will be thinking of you x

:) Thinking of you and hoping everything's going OK! xx

hope your little one decides to hurry and come, I bet your getting anxious to meet that little man. good luck.

lol well at least you're high now & dont care!

Hope it all speeds up for you so you can be out with your LO on xmas day hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"