Holy Sleepy Baby!

pinkmac85

Mom & pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I should be preparing myself for a long night...LeeAnne has slept sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much today!! Doesn't matter what I do she sleeps and sleeps and sleeps! She wakes up, has about an oz-2oz and goes back to sleep! I even took all her clothes off, put a wet face cloth on her tummy and she still slept through her bottle and only had an oz...shes going to be up ALL night tonight...blahhh!

:hugs: Hope she surprises you and sleeps well tonight

Ha ha - i've had the same sort of day, and am expecting a difficult long night too! I'll be thinking of you!

I'm surprised sometimes by how much Jasper sleeps at night when he's had a sleepy day.

I hope she sleeps for you tonight. Ellies had quite abit of sleep today so im expecting an early morning and really should go to bed lol.

She may slee ok! Jasmine slept alot when she was a month-2 months too. She was always good in the night though.

how did it go??? archie has a super sleepy day yesterday and was only awake for about 3 hours all day but he slept from 9 30 last night til 4 then from 5 til 8...now hes asleep again long may it last lol

hope she slept good for you! Brianna does that sometimes she'll only eat a liiitle biit and go right back to sleep and its impossible to wake her up luckily though she still usually sleeps through except yesterday she had an average day and was up all night :dohh:

Dylan was like this yesterday, although he would take the full 5 oz bottle and he was awake for a good few hours in the evening, but he slept through from 10 till 6! So proud of him, it seems to be happening more and more that he's sleeping through, despite having a sleepy day now and again.

well...she slept from 1130-330 but i was awake as shes an exxxxxxtremely noisy sleeper, grunts and moans soooo loud so i kept checking on her...but then she was up from 330-now at 730..i never sleep when she does during the day but today im going to be!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"