Holy smokes, am I the only one who can smell EVERYTHING????

babyplease01

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here trying to study for a test today and eating lunch, and I keep thinking how that bag of oranges over there smells like they might not last much longer and this candle is really strong. Yesterday I rolled down my car window and smelled cows from like a quarter mile down the road. Why does my nose have superpowers??? :shrug:

I'm the same way! I can smell everything which is terrible because I work in cubicles and everyone has their own smell! Haha Its bad for my DH too because I can smell him and sometimes makes me sick to my stomach!

Its funny you posted this. I just walked down the hall at my job (college), I thought to myself that it smelled extra funky today. Didn't even think it was because I am pregnant, lol.

The day before I found out I was pregnant, I was laying in bed with DH and I could literally smell Ramen noodles and then I was craving it. Btw, I am NOT a fan of Ramen Noodles lol. I definitely knew something was up.

Honestly!! I knew my sense of smell would be overactive, but this is getting ridiculous.

I smell everything too lol.

Where in South GA you from? I'm originally from Saint Marys/Kingsland

I smell everything too lol.

Where in South GA you from? I'm originally from Saint Marys/Kingsland

I think I'm about an hour or two from there, not really sure where that is exactly. I'm between valdosta and Albany, close to Tifton but out in the sticks. :haha: Cool to fimd someone from so close to home!!!!

I smell odd things that I can't find the source of. I smell mildew a lot...like clothes left in the washing machine too long!

Your not alone! I can smell stuff from upstairs sitting in my living room!

So I'm sitting here trying to study for a test today and eating lunch, and I keep thinking how that bag of oranges over there smells like they might not last much longer and this candle is really strong. Yesterday I rolled down my car window and smelled cows from like a quarter mile down the road. Why does my nose have superpowers??? :shrug:

ME TOO!!! So many things that used to smell good to me now smell bad to me as well! I can't use perfume anymore or light any of my favorite candles. Even smells like french fries or garlic make me want to barf. I smell everything these days......sooo annoying!:growlmad:

Someone in my office sprayed air freshener... Well... Let's just say it didn't smell so fresh to me....

Yes- and it's been making me gag too!

Me too! I made my husband get up in the night and switch off the airfreshener in the kitchen as I could smell it in our room. The smell of bacon makes me gag too!

My husband was horrible last night... So sometimes when he burps it smells like kielbasa *I blame his polish ancestry for that* and last night he thought it would be funny as I was going to sleep to burp and blow it in my face... And guess what... It smelled like damn kielbasa and I gagged so hard... I love him... But he's mean. I wish he could experience the smell bit... I'd make his life hell.

My husband was horrible last night... So sometimes when he burps it smells like kielbasa *I blame his polish ancestry for that* and last night he thought it would be funny as I was going to sleep to burp and blow it in my face... And guess what... It smelled like damn kielbasa and I gagged so hard... I love him... But he's mean. I wish he could experience the smell bit... I'd make his life hell.

:haha: yeah we'd get them, wouldn't we?? Tell him that is NOT nice. My DF actually got my cravings. He eats crazy all the time and I haven't craved anything really. That doesn't seem fair, I kinda want my craving . :nope:

Men are mean! My other half did the smelliest fart the other day, so bad I burst into tears! Hormones and high sense of smell are a bad combination!

Yea. I was mad at my DH last night. He laughed at me and went, "You get so mad so easily now. It's funny." I wanted to scream it wasn't funny and cry at him.

I'm still Early yet. But yesterday I had pizza with mushrooms on it( yuck. Pick them off) normally I can pick them and still eat the pizza. But this time all I could smell was the mushrooms. No gag. But completely over it. And tonight at work co worker was using germicidal wipes ( I'm a germaphobe and use all the time) and the smell was so intense of chemicals. I couldn't stand it. Maybe mine is about to kick in!

Lol!! :haha: you ladies are so funny. DSemcho, I was sobbing about school and supper plans the other night and I was hungry and OH brought me pickles and I just cried, "I don't want any pickles" and I saw his shoulders drop and it sef me off more and I cried harder and said "I'm SORRY I DONT WANT ANY PICKLES!!!" It was horrible. Total chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->