Holyoaks Question?

I'm curious now, I only watch it on e4 the day after.

I thought this the other day but though i was just thinking saft, now i think they really are!

First her mum near enough kidnaps Leah
Now looks like her little boy will go through it maybe?

I really couldn't understand where the Abby & Daniel characters sprung from - I thought I most of missed a eposide that explained more about them and what they were up to with Ste. It seems v strange about who they are and their part in the storyline. Wasn't someone trying to rope Ste into being a football hooligan a few weeks back or something. I seem an eposide where Justin and Ste were in the pub with a group of guys and some of it seemed football related but again there was a sub plot going on I didn't quite get.

the Daniel was the one in the pub with ste and the whole football stuff.

Daniels ex had a baby recently and ste was all over the moon for him saying it wouldnt be long until he was a father for the first time... well propperly anyway. Daniel wasnt too impressed he had became a dad.

the 2 guys get closer over the next week

Ste for some reason calls daniel when amy is in labour... he turns up with his current g/f who is a nurse and she delivers the baby. everything seams fine except josh isnt there.

Amy just ups and leaves the hospital that night and leaves the baby in the hospital noone finds out until the morning. now the baby is home abby and daniel are playing the we want ste to see his baby bla bla bla. When amy was in labour i thought its because she wanted a baby that they looked at eachother funny.

the other day abby was talking to sarah trying to get amy back home surly if you wanted to kidnap the baby you wouldnt want the mother around... unless shes going to offer to take the baby to see amy... *shrug* i dont know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->