Home Alone

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
hey girls :flower:

well my OH has gone out with his college friends as hes finished exams rest of:flower: the family are gone away for a few days so im home alone and extremely bored :sleep:

somebody please entertain me :haha:

I am home alone 5 days per week every week so I'm no help lol :D

oh no im used to having a full house!! my friend that lives near me is in work tonight so i just dont know what to do with myself lol

Its really not nice being on your own when your used to having people around you. Iam still not used to it even though OH has worked away for 2 years :( Oh well you wont be on your own for long :hugs:

my OH has gone out today to, he's helping my dad jetwash the back garden cos its like a green skating rink, lol. So I'm on my own too. I'm making some xmas decorations out of salt dough and thats keeping me entertained.

If ur interested, 2 cups flour, 1 cup salt, 1 cup water. Mix them up in a bowl until you get a dough, add more flour if its sticky. Make your ornaments, then microwave them for a minute at a time until they resemble hard biscuits. paint, varnish (make sure you completely cover them or moisture will get in and they wont last long) but if you've done it right they'll last for years.

I'm lovin it, the only reason I'm on here is to look for new things to make with the dough. lol. (and check in here of course. lol)

Have fun! xXx

Me too. I'm so bored and OH isn't in msn so I don't have anyone to talk to. I've been living alone for years now but still, want to talk to somebody. And I can't go to chat because I'm too new here and don't have enough posts :cry:

awww hun how are you tonight? im home alone again tonight and extremely bored haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"