Home birth accomplished!!!!

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I am very, very pleased to announce the safe arrival of my beautiful baby Imogen at 1.55 this afternoon!

After a couple of weeks of regular contractions that kept disappearing, they finally reappeared this morning along with a bloody show, I managed to make my home water birth, and delivered her in the pool myself as the midwife didn't make it here on time.. was a truly amazing experience!

Not really much more to add to my 'story' really, but I'll try and find some time to do a proper one over the next week! Oooh and i'll get some pics up soon too!!

Wowee!

well done hun sounds amazing!

I am soooooo please for you!!!!! And unassisted too :cloud9: go you xxx

OH!!! That's so exciting to hear!!!! :happydance: Can't wait to read your proper story, but as you say you go really quick so maybe there's not much to say! hahaha. I'm so excited for you that you were able to do everything all on your own. Was you OH there to help or were you all alone? How long did the midwife take to get there? I'm just being nosey, feel free to not answer any of these! hahaha

:hugs:

wow!! congrats!!! and i wanna know what jenniflower asked too, can't wait to hear a proper birth story, in the meantime enjoy your precious baby!!

Ohhh fantastic! Well done you!! :D :happydance:

Many congratulations! Welcome to the world little Imogen! xxx

Ooh wow congratulations Hun!! I can't wait to hear more!!!

Big wow, that is fantastic, well done you :thumbup:

Huge congratulations and well done to you!:flower: And welcome to your new little baby!

Brilliant news Ju-Bubbs!!!! Well done! and welcome to the world Imogen!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"