Home Birth story of my little Peanut, born 28th March!!!

What an inspiration!
Congratulations on your smooth delivery and new baby.

wow, Pea, what an amazing story of your little one's birth! Congratulations! your experience is so moving and motivational. I loved the part where you reached down and grabbed your baby out of the water, WOW!! That must have been unbelievable!

I am so happy for you and cant wait to hear the name you choose for her. I'm sure it will be perfect:)

Congratulations hun what a lovely birth story enjoy your new baby :)

Awesome birth story! I'm having baby number 4. I've had my previous babies with no pain relief but this time I have been terrified of labour since the day I found out I was expecting. This has given me a little hope. Seeing how strong you were with your first baby! Sounds like you had a great experience. Congrats on your baby girl.

congrats honey, glad u got ur home birth :) x

just wanted to say thanks everyone for your kind messages! so great to have the support of bnb!

wow brilliant birth story and congratulations. Im all ready for my homebirth but the more overdue im going the more I doubt I will get one.

Your story was so touching, thanks for sharing it! I'm sitting here with everything ready for a homebirth, have also done hypnobirthing and have a great doula, so hope it all works out! Just waiting for baby to decide the time is right!

to katie and kirsty: have you had your babies yet?? please post your birth stories when the time comes, and I am praying for you both that you get your homebirths as planned!!!

Congrats and amazing birth story :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"