homemade mama pads

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
just wondered if anyone made these and if so what you make them from? all i can seem to find is use flannel and pul and i cant get either lmao

x

i got all my bits and pieces on ebay! though there are some on-line shops mainly cloth nappy ones which will sell small quantities as well.

such as Nappies by minkee sells, PUL, Fleece, Minkee
Ebay i brought a couple of 100% cotton Flannel 'Fat Quarters' of different patterns i also brought some to top my fleece wipes. i brought bamboo fleece from ebay for my lining as it's really absorbant.

one thing i will advise you to do is pre-wash all your fabric to make sure that's it's done all it's shrinking first.

Piccie of my first CSP (cloth San Pro)
https://www.renvils.com/images/csp/Project14.JPG

i did make a step by step blog of making it if your interested but it's on another forum, and i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post the link on here so pm me if your interested in reading it.

hiya babes, that link you sent me doesnt work, it said the blog doesnt exist or something like that?

the website looks good though

x

Wow I had NO idea they made those! I mean of course before disposable they had to... how interesting

well if our LO's get to feel something nice against their skin why can't we eh?

i've made some out of cotton Flannel, Fleece, Minkee, and normal cotton.

:happydance: i've just finished sewing all 21 of mine and put the poppers on, they're in the wash right now.

you can make homemade tampons out of baby socks :shock:

that seems.....very odd to me lol!!

x

duh me just read baby socks

ive lost the plot

ill go now....

haha when i read it i was like :| ...... okkkkkkkk.....*closes webpage*

:rofl:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts