Homemade Purée ideas,

amy_1234

Mummy to Olivia
Reaction score
Was just wondering what purees you have made so far, I'm looking for ideas really so far all the ones that I have done my Little girl can't get enough of was just wondering what you have tried your little one on so far and if they liked it.

SO far I have done
Apple
Pear
Sweet potatoe
Carrot
Butternut squash
Sweet potatoe and butternut squash mixed together

I was thinking of trying the following would be great to hear what your LO liked and what they didn't

Pea
Parsnip
Swede
Broccoli
Peach
Avocado
Banana

LO's fave when he was having just veg purées was sweet potato & carrot. I'd also sneak a cube of green veg in there like broccoli, green beans or courgette. Avocado & apple was another big hit.

He hated swede though! Even mixed in with other things he'd still turn his nose up!

LO's fave when he was having just veg purées was sweet potato & carrot. I'd also sneak a cube of green veg in there like broccoli, green beans or courgette. Avocado & apple was another big hit.

He hated swede though! Even mixed in with other things he'd still turn his nose up!

It's funny how they know that the thing they dislike is in their, I am going to do more nixing when she has tried most veg so I know what she likes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->