homeopathic and herbal remedies during labour

kelly342000

Reaction score
hi all,
i am looking for info on herbal and/or homeopathic remedies that can be used to help labour. planning a home birth and am keen to do all i can to help baby out naturally. i have heard of raspberry leaf tea and seen a few homeopathic kits for sale but am hoping someone may have used them and can tell me about them or knows where i can find out more info on what to use and the effects etc,
thanks, :thumbup:

Arnica for after, it's great!!! Check with your midwife. She might have some good ones..Shepards purse is another that's good too..

Definitely Arnica for after :thumbup:

And have you heard about Clary Sage oil?Its supposed to make your contractions near the end of labour more effective and help you cope with the pain better (but dont use before youre full term because supposedly it can bring on labour too).Here's a thread about it... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/222776-clary-sage-.html
xxxxx

thanks jen, i hadn't heard of that. i will get some in for the big day! :)

my midwife was telling me that acupuncture is good to soften the cervix so i suppose that would help with the labour hun along with some raspberry tea as ive heard thats ment to soften it aswell x

get arnica 30c potency from your pharmacy (Boots do this) and start taking a few days before expected labour and then afterwards as well. It's meant to help with the healing after birth. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"