Honest Opinion Ladies?

singingmom

Expecting # 3
Reaction score
So For weeks now I have had my girls name set in stone. Myself and my OH love the girls name I chose. We had no luck with boys names, but now Im stuck on one. Please BE HONEST and let me know what you think. We wanted to go with some different names as our DD's name is Sierra, and DS is Hayden. Thank you!
(girl) Ashlynn Victoria
(boy)Maddox Kenneth

They're both really nice.

I had Maddox on the list for my son but hubby didnt like it. I think its lovely.

I think they're lovely names! My friends sister named her son Maddox and I just think it is lovely!! xx

I like the Boys name but I think the girls name looks a bit weird. I would like just 'lynn ' though

i love the name maddox but agree with morri, not sure on ashlynn victoria? i like the sound of ashlynn louise tho?

x

I honestly like them both.. especially the boys name

good choices

:)

x

I like Maddox but don't care too much for Ashlynn. I knew of a little girl named that and she wasn't very nice so maybe that's why? Haha.

girl) Ashlynn Victoria
(boy)Maddox Kenneth

I like both names. I also like Vittoria (as in the character from The Da-Vinci code novel). It's a bit different.

I love the name Ashlynn.. but Id spell it Ashlyn.. just my opinion! =)

I must be strange, because I love the name Ashlynn, but am not too keen on Maddox. Probably because it makes me think of Angelina Jolie...

Im not keen on Maddox either.. for the exact same reason. lol.

I like Ashlynn, even though I'm not normally one for too "modern" sounding names and would probably go for Ashley myself. But if I'm honest, I'm not a big fan of Maddox because it sounds too macho for my liking. But that's just personal tastes, in the end YOU have to love the names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->