Honest opinion please....

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Dean wants to go to a football game on Tuesday,got no problem with that...but its against Millwall,and I know their fans have a reputation for causing trouble....is it just that a reputation or do they actually cause as much trouble as the press make it seem?

I'm worried about him going to it :cry:

he'll be fine! Any hooliganism at football games these days is pre arranged through the various 'firms' and is very rare anyway. Which team does he follow? I think as long as it's not leeds/millwall there's absolutely nothing to worry about (and i only say this because there's been fairly recent clashes). And i've been to a LOT of football matches :flower: x

Its Norwich V Millwall game on Tuesday evening...I worry too much I think!lol.

ah, norwich are a family club just like huddersfield town. Nothing to worry about :) x

hey babe, I went to spurs vs millwall a few years back and TBH I have never been more scared in my life. I'm not going to lie there was a few fight etc but there were so many police there and it was so tightly controlled they were pretty contained and dealt with quickly.
As long as dean doesn't go looking for trouble he will be fine!!

It's after the match that worries me...all it needs is one to pick a fight :cry: why do they fight?its only football :cry: xx

would there not be more rivalry between spurs and millwall than norwich and millwall though? I honestly think there's nothing to worry about x x

So you get the tv remote for the night?! RESULT!!

He will be fine, the Police are very clued up on hooligans and the clubs have really good security.

V xxx

Hey sweetie, I support Portsmouth and we have a huge history will Millwall 9both big firms back in the 80's fairly local, both would go through Waterloo a lot to get to matches, so lots of fights), and the past few times we have played them I have gone to the match to watch them play each other, it has been fine, so much police and organisation that no trouble kicks off. It is the same where ever Millwall go now :flower:

It's his own fault for telling me they beat each other up :rofl:

Yay!TV remote allllll evening!! :happydance: xx

:happydance: for tv remote! he'll be fine :) x

he'll be fine, if they're known for fighting they'll
be plenty of security about

enjoy having the evening to yourself

:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads