Honest opinions please

ShootinStarz

Reaction score
Hi there, so long story short I'm on Mirena IUD, but I had a very strong urge to take a pregnancy test. :shrug: Picked up an frer today, SMU and believe I see something.

Please could you take a look and tell me I have nothing to worry about. I really would love another child but DH does not and well having an IUD just makes it worrying.

Does this look like an indent to you? Or possibly to far away from control line? Or do I just have crazy line eyes :wacko:

Thanks for your time ladies its appreciated

20180205_100451.jpg

And looks like it has colour

Attachments

• Negative Image_1517846681584.jpg
    Negative Image_1517846681584.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 50
I also see a line. I cannot tell if it has color though.

Ahh ok thankyou ladies. And for the invert.

Makes me take a sigh if relief to know its not just me, however I just don't know what to feel. I have wanted another for years but with a Mirena?? Ugh

I can't get excited yet though as its not an undeniable positive. Will be taking another test soon. Should probably wait 2 days right? As HCG takes 48 hours to double? Psh if i can hold out that long :wacko:

I can see a line just can't tell if it has colour. Good luck for the next test! Xx

I would be tempted to test 24 hours after 1st

Yeah I see it too. Good luck with your next test!

I would test earlier as the earlier you know the sooner you can see someone about the ous best of luck keep us posted

Alright I will test with the other frer in the morning and keep you all posted. Thanks again for replying everyone!

I agree with 2nd time, the earlier you know for sure, you can sort the IUD. That looks unmistakably positive to me, though, really clear line there. I think it's too obvious to be an indent. Perhaps your OH will be ok with things, it isn't your fault your IUD failed and it isn't hugely uncommon for them to fail

Thanks happycupcake. Your right about the IUD failing being outside of our control. Its just ironic as I was telling DH in December that I wanted to take it out and be off birth control for a while. Too many hormonal ups and downs recently. He agreed but mentioned looking into a vasectomy so to wait on removal.

Heart hurt for a few weeks but came to be ok with our decision as we have been so blessed already with our two amazing daughters.

Have been married 7 years now and we can talk our emotions through anything so if this turns out to be real, I'm confident we will be ok. Just hope the IUD doesnt cause any harm to the baby.

Ugh.. I'm jumping the gun already, it may just turn out to be a nasty negative. Either way I will test tomorrow and post again. Thanks all and apologies for venting

I see the line but not sure if it has colour? Good luck xx hope u get the outcome it after x

I see a line so fingers crossed for you Hun x

I see something faint. Did you take it out of the case at all?

Nope didn't tinker with it. That pic was at 5 minutes taken outside in the lovely snow.

Are you in the UK? Just wondered as you mention snow and it's been snowing off and on here since last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"