Honey, I shrunk the bump?!

Nope the only thing she asked was where my bump went upto, i said well my last fh measurement was 25cm she jus said to get mw to check it on weds lol

Mine changes for the opposite reason everybody else mentioned, when I really drink a lot of water I retain less and my bump looks smaller, but it's actually a good sign. If you have had bloating problems too then maybe that's it :)

I think you might be right. When mine looked huge at 30 weeks, we had gone to Melbourne to visit my MIL for a week, and I wasnt drinking very much as I didnt feel comfortable getting stuff out of the fridge. A couple of days after getting home and drinking my 2L+ of water a day, bump deflated.

Mine changes for the opposite reason everybody else mentioned, when I really drink a lot of water I retain less and my bump looks smaller, but it's actually a good sign. If you have had bloating problems too then maybe that's it :)

I think you might be right. When mine looked huge at 30 weeks, we had gone to Melbourne to visit my MIL for a week, and I wasnt drinking very much as I didnt feel comfortable getting stuff out of the fridge. A couple of days after getting home and drinking my 2L+ of water a day, bump deflated.

I'd say that's prob what happened then, I'm no doctor but I definitely believe your body will always find ways to get what it needs, sounds like you're healthy to me :)

This is what I was thinking as well. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"