Honeymoon disaster!

I'm so excited for you. Would love to be going. Please post lots of pics :thumbup:

I'm so excited for you. Would love to be going. Please post lots of pics :thumbup:

If I can work out how! Will you still be here when I'm back? Or over in ttc? It seems when most pele go over they don't come back here any more!!

X

Thank you! We are booked on that floating market-looking forward to it more now! Will def check out other high restaurant. I have heard that scam about the palace three times now!! Is it not shut then? How do you get in? Tuk tuk added to list too.

I'm hoping we will love it, DH's parents did but my grandparents not so much, but then they were mugged! :nope: Just crossing fingers for the relaxing week after in koh samui! Better go check weather X

We didn't get into the Grand Palace in the end - even the official staff at the entrance were telling us it was shut until 1pm and to go to another palace close by then come back (as they let tours and groups in). We were so annoyed we just left and didn't go back! Our hotel told us that organising a visit through a tour was the only guaranteed we'd get in.

Trip to Sirocco and the Sky Bar is well worth it even for a cocktail (which will cost about £15 each!).

hope you have a lovely time and it works out ok

Thats terribble hun :nope: I would give ur travel agent a call, they might allow you to change your booking, esp as its your honeymoon. Good luck x

I agree, it's worth a try! I doubt they want people to continue with plans as tourists to keep potential accidents down.

Think if I ring the hotel they will do anything to keep us going - they rely so heavily on tourism on the whole island. News from Kuoni currently is to go ahead, no more updates on FCO so will hope it is better by next Friday?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"