Honeymoon ideas

stephlw25

Reaction score
Ok need your ideas!!! we are not going on a honeymoon straight away as we are asking for Travel vouchers for the wedding,so will depend how much we get as to where we go !!!!! also i have the last week in march, and first 3 weeks in april off so we are hoping to go away somewhere then!

So where is nice and sunny in april time?! :?

And also we will probley take Jamie with us, i know it might sound daft (ok does it sound daft? be honest?!) but the thing is if we go away for a week without him i would miss him sooooo much and end up not enjoying myself!! so need to know where is baby friendly !! and also not a huge distance on the plain as i think its going to be a nightmare with him sitting still etc !!!!!

I know im being a bit fussy!!!! :lol:

Havent been abroad since i was about 8/9 and with parents !!!! lol

Hmmm... I was going to say the Caribbean, but it's too far to fly with Jamie. A lot of the traditional honeymoon places will be warm then but they tend to be far flung. How about the Canaries? They'll be warm but not too warm and good for families,

What about a cruise - You can get family cruises :D

We are going to a haven site in wales the monday afte the wedding, we have no choice but to take the kids cos no one will have them.

We to are asking for holiday vouchers and are going to salou the year after, great family holiday place, loads of parks on the beaches, loads of entertainment and only 2 hrs flight- plenty for J.

Might be an idea hun, my brother goes there alot with my 2 nephews as it is so good.

Id have said Canaries too, its quite warm even in April. We went to Egypt in Sept, it was hot, but March/April would be nice. You can get cheap 4* deals it was great for families, and contry to belief it was lovely and clean.

I loved the canaries when i went (twice) but it is 4hrs on the plane, may be a bit long for J's first flight

What sort of holidays do you like? Do you like beach holidays or hostoric cities, shopping holidays??

Personally I love Barcelona and Prague. food and stuff is cheap so its not to expensive there, and they are both very romantic and child friendly. But then again Im not a each person, I get bored.

Cat said:
What sort of holidays do you like? Do you like beach holidays or hostoric cities, shopping holidays??

I guess a mixture really! some where relaxing !

Thanks for all the replies has given me some good ideas!

Love the idea of a cruise (titanic springs to mind though! :shock: ,joking!) just not sure if it will be a bit pricey?!

I guess somewhere like venice, rome, italy, paris hmmmmm see i dont know !!! im crap with geography!!!! dont know where warm for what part of year etc or how far it is !!!! lol

Canaries-its hot and there is lots to occupy Jamie. It is really warm in April too.

I love Tenerife, but Ive heard Gran Canaria is fab too :wink:

The South of France should be warm (but not red hot) in April and it's VERY child friendly in lots of places there.

We're going to Bulgaria in June for our honeymoon, just the two of us though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"