Honeymoon?

toffee87

Reaction score
Where are you looking to honeymoon, and what's your budget and when?

We'd like to go end of june/early July.

We're going to Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. Can't wait!!! :dance: We leave the day after our wedding.

Our budget, not too sure yet. We're getting a two bedroom condo while there as we're staying at a friend's time share (our wedding gift from him). So far all we've had to pay is the $300cdn all inclusive fee and our flights. :)

We wont be having a honeymoon for a good while after the wedding, and even when we do, we'll probably go to a holiday park in the UK seeing as we'll have Evie with us :D

We wont be having a honeymoon for a good while after the wedding, and even when we do, we'll probably go to a holiday park in the UK seeing as we'll have Evie with us :D

we'll be taking kids wherever we go too :thumbup: I'm actually laughing awy to myself cos I know the Vnue are going to ask if we want to honeymoon suite and im going to have to say as long as there is cot space :haha: lol

we are going on a big family holiday to tenerife 2weeks after the wedding there if 17 of us going and just using that as our honeymoon x

We're going to Greece 3 weeks after our honeymoon for a week. We didn't want two weeks as we're not taking Alex and I don't think I could handle that long away from him! We're going to an adult only place too as I think if I seen kids running about I'd want to come home and get him!! Xxx

We haven't decided yet. OH wants to go to the Maldives but neither of us are sun worshippers... I'd prefer Finland, Iceland, Greenland or Canada... Basically anywhere we can go to see the northern lights. That'd be quite romantic I reckon.

We haven't decided yet. OH wants to go to the Maldives but neither of us are sun worshippers... I'd prefer Finland, Iceland, Greenland or Canada... Basically anywhere we can go to see the northern lights. That'd be quite romantic I reckon.

:dance:

You can see the Northern Lights at times in my hometown. :mrgreen:

Ooo you lucky thing Tiff!!! I'm coming over for a visit one time! ;)

Well, not where I live now, we're too far south. I'm from 3 hours north of here orignally and yep, can see the Northern Lights. I've only ever seen green ones though, they aren't crazy intense there. The further north you go, the brighter they are. :)

We are staying in the uk, we are going to anglesey. We just love it there, can't wait and if the weather is good like the weather man has promised even better :)

We are planning on going on our honeymoon next year, give us chance to save up and be able to go away and treat ourselves without worrying about money- think it is going to be a few days in Edinburgh- always wanted to go there! x

goodness knows where we'll end up! We've considered paris, somehwere hot and sunny abroad and now we are thinking about a week in a self catering cottage in cornwall by the sea with a hot tub. Spend the time cycling, walking, BBQ's, going down the beach and making love 23 hours a day (1 hour left over for toilet time) :rofl:

Or a few days in London or Edinburgh would be nice!

I've saved £500 for it (not alot I know but being a student and all!) and mr honeybee has a bit plus we have money from our guests as a present but we might keep it all and go somewhere nice in the winter- LAPLAND!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing a week in Cornwall and a week in Devon for honeymoon, getting excited now! It's gonna be so chilled!

Late July - best place to holiday is the UK :)

Tx

We're going 'glamping' - posh camping! Haven't decided where yet but hoping to hire a yurt or something. We've been given 2 nights in a lovely local(ish) spa hotel as a gift so going to do that first. We've asked for cash or vouchers as a gift so we are hoping to go away next year - maybe NYC or something as OH hasn't travelled very much before x

we will be getting £1000 towards ours as a gift from my family :D
We';re going to rome hopefully soon after the weeding :D

We are going 2 months after the wedding At the end of August to Corfu, it's costing £1850 but it's the only time we will leave Olivia at home as we will do uk holidays until she is alot older to take abroad! We are staying in an adult only complex called restia suites! X

Ooh, my chum has been to the restia suites and loved it :thumbup:

Cuba for us....CAN'T WAIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back