Hope Deflated :(

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
I called my gyno today and told her about my symptoms. She pretty much said that all of my "preggers" symptoms could also be period symproms.:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: And that I should wait until missed af to test again. But I never had these symptoms unless I was preggers. I also have never tested early. This is my first time TTC that I tested before missed cycle. So I guess that I am just drained with all the technical medical info she gave me. Im more confused now then I was before I called. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug: UGH!!!

It is tough and I send you a big hug. Unfortunately, pms and early pregnancy are the same and what happens one cycle/pregnancy may or may not happen the next. That's why we all say you aren't out until the witch shows. Hugs

Awwwwww big hugs for you!!! You are supposed to test with me tomorrow morning though right!!?

It is tough and I send you a big hug. Unfortunately, pms and early pregnancy are the same and what happens one cycle/pregnancy may or may not happen the next. That's why we all say you aren't out until the witch shows. Hugs

Its just so hard to hear. Thanks you honey. :hugs:

Awwwwww big hugs for you!!! You are supposed to test with me tomorrow morning though right!!?

Of course, and I am still testing this weekend as well. Just not so confident in my results. :cry:

I know. TTC is such an emotional drain. Really hoping both of you ladies get some good news tomorrow.

Oh I'm not confident in my results at all!!! No matter what my body is doing, I feel like it's too good to be true��

Oh I'm not confident in my results at all!!! No matter what my body is doing, I feel like it's too good to be true��

We have to virtually hold each others hand through this. :flower:

Awesome!!!!! Because that's what time I would be leaving for work. Heading to pick up my daughter and then to get a line test. Still a little scared.

Where are you from?

Awesome!!!!! Because that's what time I would be leaving for work. Heading to pick up my daughter and then to get a line test. Still a little scared.

Where are you from?

I am extremely scared but I want to know. Hopefully its a BFP for us both. And I am from St. Louis, MO. How about you?

I'm terrified to see a BFN:( I really hope it's a BFP for both of us too!!!

I'm in Houston, TX

okay ladies, here we go......
I can see a faint line on both test and hubby says he sees it too. But I can't help but want to hold applause until after saturday's tests. :wacko::wacko: Tell me what you think.
JeskaW how did it go?

Attachments

• 0622photo3.jpg
    0622photo3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • 0622photo2.jpg
    0622photo2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
I see it but I've gotten lines on those a few times and not been pregnant. I think it's worth confirming with a FRER though! FX!

I see it but I've gotten lines on those a few times and not been pregnant. I think it's worth confirming with a FRER though! FX!

Yeah I am going to take frer on saturday. Hopeful that this is it though.
JeskaW hope you're okay.

Agreed. I have had false lines with those and CB +. But AF is due today so hopefully she stays away and you get a beauty of a line Saturday. Any reason you are waiting? I am a bad influence lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"