Hope Deflated :(

I think I got a BFN�� I didn't want to test because of this. I really don't FEEL out but I think I am.

Agreed. I have had false lines with those and CB +. But AF is due today so hopefully she stays away and you get a beauty of a line Saturday. Any reason you are waiting? I am a bad influence lol

Just following the rule of waiting a few days for clearer answer. But I am so tempted to test today again. But I might just do it tonight.

I think I got a BFN�� I didn't want to test because of this. I really don't FEEL out but I think I am.

Did you think that you may have seen a line, maybe? If you don't feel out yet... Maybe call your gyno and see about getting blood work. Cause I am most definitely call her on Monday if BFP or BFN and missed af. I'm still here with you honey, no matter what. It will come to pass. God bless you honey. :hugs::hugs:

Took another test today just cause I keep reading about unreliable results except for frer tests. So, I bought a 2pk frer and I took one today and saving one for saturday. And... another faint line. Looks just like the other ones. But of course, I wont feel at peace until I miss af and see a clearer line.

Current symptoms: Nausea, frequent urination (q2hrs), light-headed, boob tenderness, sharp nipple pain and some constipation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->