Hope I get to stick around this time.. UPDATE PG. 2

breakingdawn

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I had a m/c back in August, it ended at 5 weeks.. so I really did not get to experience this side of the forum yet. I received my new :bfp: on Tuesday this week at 9DPO. So far, my tests look much more promising this month. They never got this dark in August with my m/c. I still have a long road ahead to rule out ectopic and so on.. so I won't truly relax until the first u/s. If we make it there. But for now, I will enjoy the most positive HPT I have gotten since DD #2 in 2011! I go for my first blood draw tomorrow at 15DPO, hoping for high numbers. We will repeat it a couple days later to check the progression. Nervous!

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations, that's a lovely line! Xxxxx

Thank you! They only got about half that dark back in August so it gives me some hope.

As someone who's experienced losses my self, congratulations and best wishes. The next few weeks will probably feel pretty scary, just do your best to stay relaxed and not let yourself stress and obsess xx

Thanks butter :) That was my second loss. My first was ectopic which was a very scary ordeal all around. I lost a tube with that one. So, between worrying about another ectopic or m/c.. it is pretty stressful. I am trying my best to chill out though. Easier said than done!

Definitely easier said than done!! If you have a bunch of cheap tests I found that doing a test and seeing that positive every couple of days helped me get through those very first few weeks.

Best wishes to you! I lost one in July at 6w3d and went on to get immediately pregnant in August and so far so good this time around. I'm still nervous every day though. I'm sure you will be too but just remember this is another chance for a happy outcome too! :hugs:

Congratulations! I also had a mc in August and became pregnant again immediately with no cycle in between.

I definitely understand how scary it is to think that it could happen again.

I think what helped me get through the first few weeks was just being grateful that I am pregnant TODAY and worry about tomorrow then.

Also the realization that I did everything by the book and it happened anyway means that it wasn't my fault and is out of my control. Focusing on what I can do (make sure I'm drinking water, getting plenty of sleep, taking vitamins, etc.) Instead of worrying about what I am not in control of.

Thanks so much for the awesome words of encouragement ladies. I will be taking all of your advice!

I have been having quite a lot of lower back pain today and some mild cramping. It scared me a little so of course I tested again. I need a chill pill guys!

Attachments

• 14628196_10210945495219191_1779694790_n.jpg
    14628196_10210945495219191_1779694790_n.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
I tested until I was probably 8 weeks. :blush: I just happened to have bought 50 cheapies thinking it would take a while to get a BFP after the miscarriage. So I felt like a mad scientist every day for a while. :rofl: if it eases your mind and you don't panic at it if it doesn't darken more than go for it! Yours are already very dark though!

I am scared how dark it is so early. I know that can also be a bad sign... levels can rise high and fast with ectopic too as well as other issues. People keep harassing me about twins too. I guess we will see what the numbers say tomorrow. I am a little nervous!

You might've just got a batch of tests with good dye in it. Stay positive hun! :hugs: I'm rooting for you. Having miscarriages really takes the fun out of pregnancy with the worry sometimes.

It really does, doesn't it? And thank you. I will keep all of you posted. <3

I got my results today and I am freaking out a little!!!

521 HCG
17.5 progesterone

Is it just me or is this really high for only 4 weeks and a day or two????

At 20 dpo or 4 weeks 6 days I had hcg of 1376 and progesterone of 21.7
So you are right on track :)

Congrats, the lines are awesome! I was the same with my number 2 rainbow and his hcg reached 106,000 by 6w1d. As I've had previous molar and chemo, I thought numbers this high would be of some concern, but they are well within normal apparently! Some are just higher than others!

Thanks guys! So far nothing major to report except mild AF like cramps and annoying lower back pain which I think is normal.

I had mc in august too, also at about 5w+ (near 6 weeks). I got one period after that and now I got positive again on wednesday.. I am so nervus about this!! Havent goten as dark tests as you but I have seen progress so I am going to try to be hopeful!

Think I remember you from the old thread :)

Congratulations on your :bfp: the test look fantastic :D h&h 9 months!! :hugs:

Update: I had some spotting so I went in this morning for an "emergency" appointment. They did a urine sample which did show I may have a mild UTI so I got medicine for that. I found out my new HCG numbers were at 6,800 something. So that was good. He did an exam and did not see any signs of active bleeding but could see the light spotty stuff. They went ahead and sent me to ultrasound to be sure this was not an ectopic. We did see a baby in my uterus, measuring about 5w and 6d. We also saw a flicker for the heartbeat!

Attachments

• 14825693_10211028787061435_1577546493_n.jpg
    14825693_10211028787061435_1577546493_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583