• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hope I get to stick around this time.. UPDATE PG. 2

Congrats!!! Babies heart beat is just starting to get going :3

When is your first "official" ultrasound?

I am not sure when the next ultrasound is. I go back in two weeks though.

Yay!!! I'm very happy for you. And a heartbeat so early that's amazing!!

I am STILL having spotting issues. :( And what is worse is if it's my progesterone, my doctor doesn't believe in doing the progesterone supplements at all. It is ridiculous. So, I am not sure what to do.... hoping it is not my progesterone.

I am STILL having spotting issues. :( And what is worse is if it's my progesterone, my doctor doesn't believe in doing the progesterone supplements at all. It is ridiculous. So, I am not sure what to do.... hoping it is not my progesterone.

I wouldn't take no for an answer on that. Have them check your BETAS and if Progesterone seems lower, like under 20, then demand that they prescribe supplements or else find a new doctor who will.
I don't take crap from doctors anymore and I'm not afraid to find one that will work with me listen to my concerns :)
You need to stand up for yourself in order to get anywhere with them.

I had my progesterone done today and they will do a repeat sono soon. My HCG has been fine thus far. I think it is probably too late to start on progesterone now if it is already failing me though. But at least I know I tried. :(

Btw, I didnt mean to 'Thank' your post lol

You can take it vaginally or have injections. Its not too late ^_^
Both of those will get it in your system much faster!

I guess we will see what the results say. Only problem is this lab may not be able to get them back before the weekend. I kind of give up at this point I think. I am so stressed out.

Well the stress could also be causing the spotting. So try to put it out of your mind and enjoy the pregnancy no matter how it turns out <3 just do what you can to keep the baby healthy!
Also, you can see if a local store sells progesterone cream to give you a little boost :)

My progesterone came back at a 25.5 and my doctor seems fine with that. The spotting seems to be going away mostly, though I still see it occasionally. Very very light in color and just a small amount on the toilet paper. I guess it is hanging in there for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"