Hope I'm just being silly!

zoeb1234

Reaction score
This is my second pregnancy and I didnt have many symptoms really with my 1st,just had the occasional bit of nausea but that's it and now my little girl is 18 months old! But this pregnancy is already different as I had bit of bleeding at 7 weeks (now 9 +1 weeks) and I have no symptoms AT ALL and I know some people r quite lucky and don't get much but I am starting to worry! I did have a scan when bleeding and everything was ok.

Some people don't get symptoms. With my DD I didn't even know I was pregnant with her the entire first trimester. I had no morning sickness, fatigue or anything. With my DS I was horribly sick from 7 weeks to 16 weeks and had bleeding in the first trimester. It was more than spotting, it was enough to leave on my underwear. With my miscarriages I had every symptom under the sun. I had nausea, dizziness, extreme fatigue to where I couldn't even get off the couch, my breasts hurt like they were going to explode... yet I still miscarried. This pregnancy I haven't had much breast tenderness or fatigue, just an awful taste in my mouth, quite a bit of nausea and hunger. Every pregnancy truly is different and you can't always go by symptoms to determine a viable pregnancy.

I share that worry lovely, this is my second and so different to my first. My first had so many symptoms, this time I forget I'm pregnant most of the time. ive voiced my concerns to the midwife and she's told me not to worry....but we're mothers, we'll always worry until we see that viable pregnancy scan.

Snap! With my daughter I had very little symptoms, I felt sick from time to time and was tired but I think that was due to taking progesterone. This time I have 0 symptoms apart feeling tired. I'm meant to be taking progesterone this time but I'm scared to take it Incase I just fall asleep all the time like I did before. Not good with a 1 year old running around.

With my DD I had no preg symptoms at the start. About 6 weeks boobs hurt for a day or 2. Then nothing until 11 weeks then bam I was throwing up 5plus times day and night until I was 21 weeks. Leg cramps, spd, horrendous headaches and the heartburn I was getting through 6pints milk every 2 days to myself.

4 weeks now cramping, heartburn slightly sore boobs.

Each pregnancy different hun. Try not to worry =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"