Hope someone can help!

BM9874

Reaction score
Hello, new to this forum so I don't know all the abbreviations and things you use yet so bear with me (I'm sure I'll pick it up haha).

I came off the pill last month (microgynon) and had a period around the 19th of august. I'm not totally sure on dates. I think my partner and I did the baby dance every over day around the time of ovulation (going by dates not any kind of testing) but there was a break of 4 days when we didn't. Then every other day again.

I should be due to get my period by the end of the week. But I've had cramps for about 4 days on and off which isn't normal before my period (not that I know what's normal seen as I've been on the pill). Yesterday I had some spotting. Just when I wiped and there was only a tiny bit of red blood. I thought oh well, here comes aunt flo... Maybe next month. But today to the cramps have carried on and there's been no more blood, not even any faint pinkness.
I've also been MASSIVELY emotional for the last week and a half. It's like being premenstrual. My poor other half has suffered! And I keep going to bed exhausted and can barely wake up in the morning.
Have any of your had any similar experience and do you think I might be pregnant? I'm really not keeping my hopes up at all as I know I'm going to be disappointed but every time I go to the bathroom I'm just waiting to see blood and I fear I might go mad!

Thanks in advance for any advice, I look forward to reading and learning a lot on here!

Your symptoms do sound like pregnancy but I felt like that when I first went off the pill. I so wanted to be pregnant that i think my body tricked me! It can also take a whole for your body to settle after coming off the pill. Wait until the day you are due and do a test Hun. Fingers crossed for you! Xx

The one think I can tell you is the first month off the pill EVERYONE "feels" pregnant.

It can take a few months for ovulation / AF to happen, it's different for everyone.

When do u plan on testing?

Thanks for your replies. I don't know when I'm planning on testing because I don't really know my dates properly. I think I'll wait til the end of the week to see if AF comes and then think about testing.

I agree, I think I might be tricking myself into thinking I'm pregnant. But I'm also a very pessimistic person so I keep thinking I can't be, I can't be, I can't be! I'm just waiting for AF to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->