Hope that works...

Luluchaos

Reaction score
Well I've Walked a couple of miles, had some raspberry leaf capsules, eaten a tin of pineapple and will try orgasms and nipple stim in the bath later haha

I want my baby out now!!!
Any one have any experience of any of this crap actually working? XD
Had a membrane sweep on Tuesday too...

If not I think I'm just gonna have to resign myself to him just coming when he feels like... Preferably before my mum has to leave for Cyprus on the 25th :(

You need semen hunny!!! It worked for me last time round! :winkwink:

I really nearly bought some in morrisons but I just cannot eat spicy food :( I'd be heart broken if I went through the agony and spent a fiver on hurting myself with Indian food and it didn't work :p maybe if he still not here at the weekend :p

Vindaloo that is, not semen. Would get some of that if I could buy it at morrisons :p

Good luck hun! I'm going out to buy a pineapple tonight (apparently it has to be a fresh one because of the enzymes, tinned just isn't the same, according to my NCT teacher) and will knaw on the core as that's got the most in it! Midwife thinks spicy food is a load of crap, but I'll try anything - I'm having my third curry tonight, had :sex:, RLT, clary sage bath and vapourised it in my oil burner. Not sure what else to try! Had a sweep at the hospital at 39w but that didn't work and the midwife wasn't allowed to perform one at my antenatal checkup as I'm not 41w yet :growlmad:.
xxx

If you could buy semen in morrisons... I think there would be a lot more pregnant women, don't you? lol x

i had my 2nd sweep today been stuck at stupid 4 cm now for 7 weeks, and i got nothing going on. :(

I'm going to ring my midwife tomorrow (today? :p) and speak to them about inductions because I know I'll only be 5 days overdue but I need my baby to pop out before 40+10 or my mommy won't get to meet him until Christmas and then I shall be entirely heart-broken :( And I really want him here now... Its not doing him or me any good him being in there any more :(

...I wish he'd come out tonight >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->