Hope this is the start of things

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
I've had a lot of back pain today since this morning. Not your normal achy back either. It's dead center where baby's head would be but directly in the back. It intensifies with my contractions in the front. I've had some contractions but they have been irregular for 6 hrs now and getting more regular now. I'm in pain but waiting for it to either stop or intensify...I feel like I'm in labor but you never know...it can be quite irritating at times. Just starting to time them as I've been in pain for quite some time now. Hoping this is it:thumbup: I feel like I have to have a bm too and usually that means I do but I sat and pushed and the more I pushed I realized there isn't anything there but some uncomfortable pressure. I haven't had any discharge or anything of that sort so we'll see.

Good luck! Hope this is it for you and I hope Im next! Keep us posted

Ohhh good luck! I must admit I was a bit jealous to see your thread:) was sitting at 2cm today with my apt. Fingers crossed this is it for you! :D

Ohhhh so exciting!!!! Maybe this is hope that we don't have to wait until 40 weeks. haha.

good luck hun! i can only hope mine start soon too X

I hope it is things starting for you, good luck x

awww how exciting, hope you have your LO soon :) keep us updated x

:haha: funilly enough I woke up and thought of you today. I was wondering how things were just had a feeling something might have happened / will happen soon so came to check on you :rofl:

So, you might be getting going then?! FX honey!!!!! I'll be thinking of you, update when you can? :hugs: x

I'm disappointed to say I timed them for quite some time all for them to get further and further apart last night :( I'm still hoping it'll kick back off today though. I had contractions for a good 8 hrs total yesterday so hoping they also helped move things along...I'll find out on Friday if I make it 'til my next appt. I woke up with a horrible headache and I'm nauseas. How exhausting.

Awww :hugs: poor you. Wish it would just get going now after everything you have been through, especially since you thought she was gonna be so early! Hows DD now? over the sickness? x

Yes thankfully she only had it for one day and it never went to anyone else in the house! :) Today at 37+5 is the longest I've been pregnant out of all 4 of my kids so I think this one is going to hang in there the longest. I'm not feeling well today so I'm still hoping last night I made some progress and that it's going to happen soon. With my last one I labored for a good week and made progress every time so I'm hoping that's what's happening but it's so hard to tell.

It was the same with me last time, early labour for about a week, but I was 5cm by the end of it so FX!!! make sure you update me, I'm rooting for ya x

Aw...thanks I'll keep you updated. 5 cm wow...I'm in so much damn pain by the time I reach 5cm :haha: The back pain is back now just going to take tylenol and try to relax...it makes me want to vomit it's so dang painful. I don't get what is causing it 'cause the contractions I'm across the front are irregular again. I just wish it would either kick off for good or stop :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->