Hope you all enjoy this game as much as I did!...

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
https://armorgames.com/play/3775/amateur-surgeon

Have fun and let me know what you think :thumbup:

xx

hehe i'm playing it now. it reminds me of this game i got addicted to for awhile....

https://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/glennmartin.jsp

Poos it crashed my browser :grr: Want to plaaaayyy.

oh what? my game did? your 1 crashed mine then i did it again with less stuff open lol x

Maybe that's my problem - yeah your one! Must be a problem with flash being picky :haha: I'll try again in a sec...I have a bad habit of having a million tabs open at once.

stupid game i cant get passed cletus the stupid screw and gel thingee wont bring his heart rate back up.
lol

Ohh I'm just trying to figure out if I got to that one...very frustrating game, I ended up giving up on it because I got so stressed out because my patient kept dying. Wish I remember which patient that was! I enjoyed myself though :haha: Hence posting it..

Are you loving it? x

lol yeh. Did u try the 1 I sent u? i found that 1 I could sit there 4 hours on it there is more u can do- u gotta know what anesthetic to use hat music they like and their fave colour for the fillings heehee. very fiddly though, i'm all hot now coz i had to quickly burn his cuts and use pain gel b4 the timer ran out i got me all worked up haahaa. i will email u back tomo hun just bout to go to bed shortly. and yes ... bed not couch :haha:

I haven't braved opening it again yet :lol: But I will tomorrow no doubt when boredom sets in - Tom's working 9am til 9pm (he works at Dick Smiths as an assistant manager...only 8 more working days for him though THANK GOD...they work him like a dog) all of the upcoming week so I will be bored at home without him! Sounds like an epic game, I'm sure I'll get addicted :thumbup:

Lol it def does get you worked up. Gets the heartrate going...:rofl:

Yay for actual bed, hopefully Ella will be more settled for you tonight! x I might go to bed now too actually...night night :)

I haven't braved opening it again yet :lol: But I will tomorrow no doubt when boredom sets in - Tom's working 9am til 9pm (he works at Dick Smiths as an assistant manager...only 8 more working days for him though THANK GOD...they work him like a dog) all of the upcoming week so I will be bored at home without him! Sounds like an epic game, I'm sure I'll get addicted :thumbup:

Lol it def does get you worked up. Gets the heartrate going...:rofl:

Yay for actual bed, hopefully Ella will be more settled for you tonight! x I might go to bed now too actually...night night :)

i love her gymnastics though lol. Even though they do keep me awake and tire me i love em :haha:

ok talk to u tomorrow- man we seem to strike up convos everywhere we r :rofl: night night xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"