hope you didnt miss me!!

maratobe

Reaction score
hi lovely ladies!!
im back from first tri earlier then i had planned!! :nope:
we lost bub at 7 weeks due to a cyst on my right ovary! doc is going to monitor it over the next few weeks to make sure im still Oing but he said we could continue trying which we are going to do!
also we are going to have to use ovulation test to see when im ovulating cause im not sure if my cycle will go back to being 35 days or not.... plus we have ordered some pre-seed to try this coming month.....hoping it will work haha

also wanted to say hi to old friends over here!! :flower:

I'm so sorry for your loss hon, hopefully you will be back in first trimester before you know it

didn't want to read and run, just wanted to say sorry for your loss and hoping for a speedy :bfp: for yaa :)

Im torn between liking having you here and liking the fact that you left!:hugs: Speedy bfp to you so you can be on your way again hun!:hugs:

awwww thank you sweety!!! how are you going??? geering up for chrissy??
i hope you get that BFP soon as well! im thinking of using pre seed...do you think thats a good idea? i have heard some good things about it! xxx

Im just concentrating on gearing up for O again! :rofl: Im working on proving the theory that we are more open to falling pregnant straight after a mc! I have no cm to talk about since going of bc, so I dont think its really an issue seeing Ive fallen preg twice now in such a short time. Im working on the other end of things now, making sure I get enough blood flow to the old uterus, taking Raspberry leaf and wheatgrass tablets plus bee pollen and royal jelly to preserve my eggies a bit more. Fingers crossed we can both be back in together asap!:thumbup:

sounds like your doing all the right stuff hun!! haha
ill take that we can fall preg faster after MC on board as well!!
lots of baby dust for you hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->