hope you dont mind me popping over ......

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by daisydoo, Apr 11, 2009.

1. daisydoo

daisydoo Mummy to Oliver & Amelia

hi girls im from ttc - brief history been ttc for 9 months now and really hoping its my month - am on cd35 of a 28-36 day cycle and have sore boobs and a lot of tugging and pulling like af cramps down below which i feel are good signs. i have had so so many disappointments though im scared to test for one reason - my cp is low. it's been up and down for the last 2 weeks and yesterday it was really high but today its low again - can anyone give me honest answer shall i stop getting my hopes up is this the ultimate bad sign? sorry for waffling and sorry for gatecrashing your site just thought if anyone would know you guys might
    xxxx thanks girlsxxxxxxxx

2. snugglebot

snugglebot Very blessed

your cp after ovulation changes alot so I wouldn't trust it as a sign for much, neither AF nor BFP.

Do you know when you ovulated? (Track your bbt?) If not, since symptoms are generally the same for both your period and a possible pregnancy, my suggestion is wait until tomorrow or Monday to test. Best of luck!