Hopeful 1st Time Mom New to NTNP

hopefulm2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I wanted to throw this out there.
My husband and I have decided we're about ready for a little mini me :baby: and have started trying to prep for pregnancy. In the process I have tried to watch my diet and squeeze in work outs 3 times a week to get my body ready all the while popping vitamins and kicking the birth control to the curb. We're at a point where we would be fine if we got pregnant now but are still prepping.

It's been a month since I stopped the pill after about 10 years and I got my first natural cycle a few days ago with a huge reminder of why I started in the first place. (worst cramps I've had in a long time) but I'm trying to stay positive that it's all worth it...

Any advice would be appreciated for this hopeful soon to be mommy

:hi:

Since this your first time off BCP in 10 yrs I would highly recommend charting your CM and tracking your BBT to start and when you are ready to get more precise you can use OPK. All are very helpful in knowing when your fertile period is and when you ovulate. Or if you don't wanna stress with all that and when you are ready to TTC my OB suggests to DTD every other to every couple days from CD 10-21. I know this seems like a long time but it covers a lot of bases. Choose the best thing for you :)

Thanks :) We are starting off just going with the flow, in a few months if nothing happens on it's own then we will look into charting and such. At this point I'm just trying not to explode with excitement that we are stopping BC. We are not telling anyone our plans yet so this is my go to place for everything at this point :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->