Hopeful is at it again...

hopefulone17

Reaction score
this test is around 12 or 13 dpo.... i know its negative but want to see if i am the only crazy one who may see something. Also i was REALLY confident in this cycle is there any chance in getting a BFP this late?

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 107
Yes it is of course, do you know when you ovulated? How long is your lp normally?

I didn't confirm O because I had a trigger shot. the Shot was on the 16th so O would be the 17th or 18th I have a 14 day LP

This is the same test from today just a better picture

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 77
You could implant late which won't depend on your lp length, so it is possible to still see a positive test. You can implant as late as 13dpo as far as I'm aware

I’m sorry I can’t see anything but good luck xx

You could implant late which won't depend on your lp length, so it is possible to still see a positive test. You can implant as late as 13dpo as far as I'm aware

I'm hoping thats the Case AF was due today accoring to doctor and tomorrow according to my tracker so i guess i will retest tomorrow morning if it hasn't started yet:shrug:

I don't think I can see anything sorry but good luck :)

I thought something caught my eye but couldn't have just been me... anyone else?

Attachments

• g4.jpg
    g4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 38
I can see a shadow but can't tell if it's just a shadow line or an actual faint line

thats what i'm thinking. AF was due yesterday/today and hasn't arrived yet so i guess i will hold off and retest in a couple of days. I do know this test is not as sensitive as an FRER

Thank you all! Unfortunately AF hit me which is odd because the day before AF the smell of my laundry made me gag, i was confident this was it. still a little nauseous so not sure whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->