Hopeful or the dreaded frer Evaps???

Fx you'll have some good lines soon if that's an early bfp! I had something similar on a CB on my bfp cycle, but it was around 10 dpo I think and I didn't even get anything faint on FRER until 13 dpo. That being said, you're further along than I was, so there's definitely hope it's the real thing! I never tested a second time with CB, just FRER, so you never know, CB may have caught it earlier than FRER.

I know I'm really confused. But when I took the frer I was 9dpo. So maybe that's why? I'm hoping this is a real and not false !! I will test in morning with FRER if af don't arrive!!!!! Xxx

They look like the clearblue easy DO NOT trust these tests they give me lines exactly like this right away like u describe. Sorry but i think the cb is false :( i have an old thread somewhere showing them will see if i can find it for you

Here it is https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...y-its-not-clearblue-test-freaking-little.html

I see them on the blue tests sweetie, hope its your early :bfp:. Good luck hun!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Here it is https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...y-its-not-clearblue-test-freaking-little.html

I think I agree with you! Monday night, near midnight started bleeding really heavy. It's stopped now it's got really light but negative test. Yeah I think the CB shouldn't be trusted! I was so upset. And my other SIL announced she was pregnant the same night with her 5th child and I couldn't even deal with it! It's so hard! Xxxx

So sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks! I'm like 10kg overweight so I'm going to focus on getting healthy while hoping it happens! My husband said if then by October we don't conceive he will go doctors and find out if any problem on his side! :nope:guess I have to be patient x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->