hopefully in October ?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
I think I want to TTC in october and if things all go to plan then the LO would be due in the summer when Ella will be about 2 and a half, hopefully out of nappies and feeding herself and my little helper!

Have spoke with Dave a few times about it and he seems to be coming round to the idea, he wants another girl :) so thats a good sign he must be keen. Iv just got the summer to enjoy with Ella which I think will fly by!

Anyone else have plans to TTC at the end of the year ?

Yay hopefully i should be TTC around the same time ! Im still doing my nurse training at the mo, finish that end of august this year so if all goes well i'll hopefully have a job within a month or 2 then start ttc !!

I am tempted to start earlier coz im so broody, but realisticly around september/october this year will be ideal! :D

Heres to being pregnancy buddies !! :wink: :lol:

If all goes to plan I should be having my second baby by then. we want to TTC feb or march. Bet you end up pregnant earlier, you'll pull it forward or let your guard down i bet :lol: xx

Aww excellent news :D

Vic said:
If all goes to plan I should be having my second baby by then. we want to TTC feb or march. Bet you end up pregnant earlier, you'll pull it forward or let your guard down i bet :lol: xx

Lol i know i might not last that long !! really confused as to when to ttc really, keep changing my mind!! :lol:

aww great news!!

hope it works out for you both!

xxx

Oooh good luck Lauz, hope it happens quickly when you try!
We started TTC no 2 in november, but DH works away and only comes home on W/E's so its going slowly!!!!!!!!

thats great news hun good luck all the best i will be an aunty again xxx

aww Hels you will have to get a turkey baster hehe! Steph I bet you give in before then! I wont do i dont think! will be great to have some pg buddies this time, last time when I was pg I didnt have the internet til after Id had Ella!!

Turkey baster! LOL

PLanning ahead is good - Good luck Lauz when the time comes x

**goes to look on ebay for a turkey baster...........***

Hehehee, no DH is home this W/E so not needed just yet :D :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member