• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hopefully my this is it thread

mumtobeoct10

1st trimester
Reaction score
Hey girls Had my sweep Thid morning about 11 and been very crampy all say til about three Went for a walk with OH AND DS and for two hrs after was getting savage pressure pains Now since half nine been getting period pains very badly with back pain and shooting pain in the bump this usa been constant .... Ever four mins lasting two mins some were only lasting two others more recent been three easily Lying in bed now hoping they wont stop but I bet they will
Dont Wannq get my hopes up just in case

Wen short story baby ailbhe ja here weighing seven three born with three mins of pushing ......

No.pain.relief bar the tens which I think only distracted me

No.cuts tears or grazes ...Im a happy camper

Good luck! Hope this is it for you!

Good luck. Hope its a quick labor! Lol

O crap I forgot hoe much it hurts .... O my god owwwww dont wanna go.hospital im case they either send me home or admit me and ill be too willing to get an epi then Gandhi dont want it ....

If only my waters wud break ...id be happy then ... Severe agony but a lot closer to holding her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"